Inflation Gauge Down in April
- Values and Valuation Techniques in the Seventies. White, John Robert // Appraisal Journal;Oct72, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p545
Examines the implications of economic inflation on real estate market in the 1970s. Market demand for higher rates of return; Influence on leisure time market; Cost of housing and commerce in central business areas.
- Bank lending to property will reach Â£126bn in 2003. // Estates Gazette;2/22/2003, Issue 308, p42
Reports on the status of bank lending to property companies in Britain as of February 22, 2003. Rise in the total debt outstanding to property firms; Commercial property debt; Estimated total private debt outstanding to real estate companies.
- A Little Inflation. // National Mortgage News;4/11/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 28, p4
The author reflects on the impact of inflation on real estate business in the U.S.
- History points to best value in UK property. Heller, Michel // Estates Gazette;9/17/2011, Issue 1137, p60
The article examines the performance of the property market in Great Britain in 2011. Factors affecting the property growth are inflation and a euro crisis. The CB Richard Ellis (CBRE) August 2011 index showed that the property market experienced a slowdown, with total returns declining from 0.6...
- Capacity and Inflation. Eastburn, David P. // Appraisal Journal;Jan1965, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p118
Discusses the relationship between the capacity of real estate market and inflation in the United States. Influence of rate of utilization on production capacity; Forecasted growth of production output based on capital utilization trend.
- Luxury residential price growth slows in Q3. Ray, Devraj // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);11/12/2013, p3
The article reports on the sluggishness of price growth in the luxury residential sector of the real estate industry worldwide for the third quarter of 2013.
- BEAR IN A CHINA SHOP. Harris, David // Estates Gazette;12/13/2008, Issue 849, p64
The article presents a case study of the impact of the economic slowdown in China on British property firms with strong presence in the country. China's inflation rate is reportedly much higher than the published figure. Between 2007 and 2008, it increased dramatically to 8% in the first quarter...
- Weekly Economic and Financial Review. Villamil, José J. // Caribbean Business;5/26/2011, Vol. 39 Issue 20, p15
The article news briefs in the U.S. related to economic condition including he increase of inflation rate in Puerto Rico, the decline of housing industry by 10.6%, and the increase of core prices except prices for food and energy.
- We must heed Bank's warnings because history always repeats. Fildes, Christopher // Estates Gazette;7/14/2007, Issue 728, p46
The author reflects on the need for the real property sector to heed the warnings of the Bank of England about the impact of rising inflation on the property market in Great Britain. He mentions the first of property booms in mid-1970s, which ended with a crash. He notes the admonition issued by...