Wholesale Sales, Inventories Gained
- Wholesale Sales, Inventories Rise. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;6/9/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32150, p2
The article reports that inventories of merchant wholesalers rose in April, climbing 0.8 percent to nearly $350.0 billion. Meanwhile, sales of merchant wholesalers increased 1.5 percent to $296.0 billion in April, following March's unrevised 0.2 percent rise. The April rise is the largest since...
- Wholesale Sales Decline; Inventories Increase. Hume, Lynne // Bond Buyer;1/11/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32296, p2
The article reports that the sales of merchant wholesalers decreased in the U.S. in November 2005. Sales of durable goods declined 0.5%, while nondurable goods sale decreased 1.0%. Meanwhile, inventories of merchant wholesalers increased by 0.4%. Petroleum sales decreased 7.0% in November, the...
- Wholesale Sales, Inventories Gain. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;2/10/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32068, p2
The article reports that inventories of merchant wholesalers rose in December 2004, climbing 0.4% to $328.3 billion. According to U.S. Department of Commerce data, the December figure followed November's revised 1.2%, climb, originally reported as a 1.1% climb. Meanwhile, sales grew 0.9% to...
- Wholesale Sales, Inventories Decline. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;6/10/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31653, p2
This article reports on a 0.1 percent decline in inventories of merchant wholesalers fell to 290.6 billion dollars in April 2003, according to Commerce Department data released on June 9, 2003. IFR BondData America's poll of economists had forecast that wholesale inventories would increase by...
- Wholesale Sales, Inventories Up. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;3/11/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31839, p2
Reports on the rise in inventories of merchant wholesalers in January according to the Commerce Department. Wholesale sales; Predicted wholesale inventories; Inventories of durable goods and non-durable goods; Non-durable good sales.
- Dec. Wholesale Sales, Inventories Up 1.0%. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;2/10/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32317, p2
The article reports on the increase in the sales of merchant wholesalers by one percent in December 2005, as durable goods increased 1.3 percent and sales of nondurable goods rose 0.7 percent in the United States. Inventories of merchant wholesalers increased by 1.0 percent to almost $362.5...
- Wholesale Inventories Rise 1.1%; Sales Gain 1.4% in March. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;5/12/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34107, p1
The article presents statistics related to wholesale inventories and sales gain in the U.S. in March 2014 including 1.1 percent increase in wholesale inventories, 1.4 percent in wholesale sales and 0.7 percent increase in inventories of durable goods.
- Merchant Inventories Flat; Sales Gain. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/10/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31716, p2
Reports on the variation in inventories of merchant wholesalers in Washington as of September 10, 2003. Percent increase in wholesales for July, 2003; Decrease of inventories of durable goods.
- Wholesale inventories rose. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;8/11/2014, pA02
Wholesale inventories rose 0.3% in June, less than the 0.7% expected. May's gain was revised to 0.3% from 0.5%. Wholesale sales rose 0.2% in June. The inventory-to-sales ratio was 1.17 months.