Road GO Vote
- Ecuador: Bond Sale A Qualified Success. // Emerging Markets Monitor;12/12/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 34, p16
The article reports on the sale of U.S.$650 million of 10-year bonds at a yield of 10.75% issued by Ecuador in December 2005. The proceeds of the sale are to be designated for retiring the Global 12 bond which carries a coupon of 12%. The bond reflects a strong market interest in the debt of...
- SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;7/14/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32174, p30
Presents several bond deals in Southeastern States. Birmingham Jefferson Convention revenue bonds; Miami-Dade aviation revenue bonds; State Garvee bonds.
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;2/11/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32069, p10
Presents a chart depicting the negotiated bond offerings of several government entities in the U.S.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;5/19/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32136, p35
The article provides information on various government bonds issued in the United States. Information regarding the bonds of: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia; has been given.
- Southwest: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Feb. 25, 2005. // Bond Buyer;3/1/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32080, p37
Presents a chart depicting the plain and insured general obligation bond yields for February 25, 2005 in the U.S.
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;3/30/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31852, p34
Presents a list of the invisible supply of bonds in the Southwestern States. Name of issuer and purpose; Amount; Expected sale date; Phoenix revenue bonds; Texas State Public Safety revenue bonds; Texas Public Finance Authority general obligations.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;6/14/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31904, p37
Presents charts depicting the status of the bond market in the U.S. as of June 2004.
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;8/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32200, p7
Lists competitive and negotiated note and bond offerings in the United States as of August 19, 2005. Description; Amount; Time of sale; Financial advisor; Legal opinion; Maturity date; Insurer; Ratings.
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;9/29/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32228, p8
Presents a chart depicting the schedule of bond deals of several government agencies and local authorities in the U.S. as of September 29, 2005.