Road GO Vote
- Ecuador: Bond Sale A Qualified Success. // Emerging Markets Monitor;12/12/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 34, p16
The article reports on the sale of U.S.$650 million of 10-year bonds at a yield of 10.75% issued by Ecuador in December 2005. The proceeds of the sale are to be designated for retiring the Global 12 bond which carries a coupon of 12%. The bond reflects a strong market interest in the debt of...
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;10/7/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32234, p8
Presents a chart depicting the scheduled bond offerings in the U.S. until October 17, 2005. Description of the bond offering of the state of Georgia; Amount involved in the bond deal of the San Francisco Finance Corp.; Adviser in the transaction of the New Jersey Economic Development Authority.
- Munis Firmer, Following Treasuries. Scarchilli, Michael; Herman, Jack // Bond Buyer;7/10/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32916, p2
The article reports on the stable performance of the U.S. municipal market as of July 9, 2008. The market showed a firm status based on the upstick in Treasuries and was up by a solid three basis points. Bonds from an interdealer trade of California 5s yielded 5.07%. Bonds from an interdealer...
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;3/30/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31852, p34
Presents a list of the invisible supply of bonds in the Southwestern States. Name of issuer and purpose; Amount; Expected sale date; Phoenix revenue bonds; Texas State Public Safety revenue bonds; Texas Public Finance Authority general obligations.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;6/14/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31904, p37
Presents charts depicting the status of the bond market in the U.S. as of June 2004.
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;8/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32200, p7
Lists competitive and negotiated note and bond offerings in the United States as of August 19, 2005. Description; Amount; Time of sale; Financial advisor; Legal opinion; Maturity date; Insurer; Ratings.
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;9/29/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32228, p8
Presents a chart depicting the schedule of bond deals of several government agencies and local authorities in the U.S. as of September 29, 2005.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;10/7/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32234, p31
Presents charts depicting the results of competitive state bond sales in the U.S. as of October 7, 2005. Background of the bond deal of the state of Massachusetts; Amount involved in the bond issuance of the Minnetonka Independent School District in Minnesota; Profile of the transaction of New...
- Issuers Offer Up Feast Ahead of Holiday-Shortened Calendar. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;11/14/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32258, p6
Reports on the plan of several issuers to sell sizable new bond issues in the long-term bond market in the U.S. Expectation for New York Dormitory Authority to issue the largest expected bond offering; Possibility for two long-term tobacco bond deals to be introduced to the market; Other new...