Open Space Question
- Affordable Housing Deals. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/21/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32263, p37
Reports on the approval of tax-exempt and taxable bonds for the creation and preservation of affordable housing by the New York City Housing Development Corp. Total value of the approved bonds; Details of the development project in Lower Manhattan; Managers of the deals.
- CHFA Weighs $20 Million Deal for Hartford Housing Project. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;9/17/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31721, p3
Reports on the consideration given by the Connecticut Housing Finance Authority regarding the proposed issuance of tax-exempt and taxable multifamily housing bonds to help finance the Sage-Allen redevelopment project in Hartford. Conversion of a department store into residential use; Provision...
- Shawnees Lay Claim to Kansas Land Slated for Development. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;7/11/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31425, p29
Reports the provision of tax-exempt revenue bonds for land development in Johnson County, Kansas. Development of the site into residential and commercial property; Budget for the land development project; Relocation of Shawnees tribe.
- In 1990, the citizens of Greensboro, North Carolina, approved a $5 million bond issue to finance the redevelopment of Southside, a blighted area on the southeast corner of the downtown. Davidson, Mike // Planning;Mar2003, Vol. 69 Issue 3, p8
Reports on the implementation of the Southside Area Development Plan in Greensboro, North Carolina. Cost of the construction of various houses; Issuance of bonds by the citizens of the locality; Way of improving the economic performance of the city.
- CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY PLANS Â£400M MOVE ON BOND MARKET. // Estates Gazette;1/9/2010, Issue 1001, p28
The article reports that Cambridge University will float 400 million British pound worth of bonds to raise funds for two property developments.
- GROSVENOR ADDS ï¿½90M TO COFFERS THROUGH BOND MARKET. // Estates Gazette;7/21/2012, Issue 1229, p34
The article reports on the 90 million pounds that was raised by the Duke of Westminsters Grosvenor during its second bond issue in 2012 to be used to develop its central London estate in England.
- Colorado Boomtown's Nonrated Deal Draws Institutional Interest. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;11/03/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31010, p7
Focuses on the nonrated financing projects for residential and commercial areas that entice institutional interest in Colorado. Amount of money allocated for the construction of commercial and residential park; Proceeds of the bonds; Impact of the project on employment opportunities.
- S&Y Makes Tender Offer For Defaulted Land-Backed Bonds. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;12/26/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31291, p3
Reports on the offer made by S&Y Capital Group for defaulted bonds associated with a real estate development in Northern California as of December 2001. Bonds that were sold to finance improvements at Wildwood Estates, a residential development in Nevada County; Details of the subsidiary of S&Y...
- Lewisville council approves $14M bond for Castle Hills. Mancuso, Sara Isadora // Fort Worth Business Press;10/22/99, Vol. 12 Issue 26, p17
Reports that Lewisville, Texas, City Council members have approved a bond to fund development in the Castle Hills Public Improvement District (PID) No. 2 at their October 18, 1999 meeting. Improvements for the PID; Property tax rate for future Castle Hills property owners; Steps taken by city...