DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS
- New Mexico's Record $1.1 Billion Deal Marks Largest in State Issuer's First Swap. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;Deal of The Year Awards, p40
Focuses on the multibillion transportation bond issue of New Mexico which marked the largest offering in the state that involved the first swap transaction conducted by the New Mexico Finance Authority (NMFA). Sale of the issue via a program called Governor Richardson's Investment Partnership;...
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;8/17/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31949, p6
Presents graphs and a chart reflecting the performance of derivatives and structured products in the United States as of August 13, 2004. Bond Market Association Municipal Swap Index; Index-Linked Muni Swaps; Cost of funds for a fixed-coupon bond compared with a synthetic bond created from...
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;6/28/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32163, p28
The article presents graphical representation of data related to the derivatives and structured products. The Bond Market Association Municipal Swap Index shows a weekly yield of 2.54% as on June 22, 2005. In the case of Index-Linked Municipal swaps for a term period of 2 years, the dealer...
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;8/23/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32202, p6
Presents some statistics on derivatives and structured bonds in the United States. Bond Market Association municipal swap index; Index-linked municipal bond swaps; Swap rates versus bond yields.
- N.Y.C. Seeks Swap Advisers for GOs, TFA, Water Authority. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/9/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32192, p6
Reports on the search for swap financing advisers for general obligation, the Transitional Finance Authority, and the Municipal Water Finance Authority in New York City. Value of the general obligation debt restructuring; Amount of swaps outstanding on its debt; Inclusion of the city recovery bonds.
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;12/2/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31772, p32
Presents information on the trading of derivatives and structured products in the U.S., compiled as of December 5, 2003. Municipal swap index; Index-linked municipal swaps; Swap rates and bond yields.
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;4/23/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31371, p6
Provides data on derivative securities in the U.S. Average yield of the Bond Market Association municipal swap index; Rates of index-linked municipal swaps; Ratio of swap rates versus bond yields.
- SEPTA's $131M Variable-Rate Deal Will Lead to Swap. Stark, Jonna // Bond Buyer;2/26/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32575, p8
The article reports on the plan of Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority ( SEPTA) to sell $131 million of variable-rate debt, aimed at refunding bonds sold in 1997. Merrill Lynch & Co., which is the broker-dealer of the transaction, will exercise its option to require SEPTA to enter...
- Bond Calls & Redemptions. // Bond Buyer;1/10/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31301, p24
Reports on bonds' calls and redemptions in the bond market of the U.S. Due date of calls and redemptions of bonds; Issue of bonds; Status of bonds.