Nicholas Ferreri Named CFO of MBIA Inc
- Finance Chief Ferreri Quits MBIA; Prudential SVP Tapped as Successor. Meyers, Maxwell // Bond Buyer;6/1/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32393, p7
The article reports that Nicholas Ferreri, chief financial officer of municipal bond insurer MBIA Inc., is leaving the company for personal reasons in New York. He will be succeeded by C. Edward Chaplin, senior vice president and treasurer of Prudential Financial Inc. and a member of the MBIA...
- MBIA Inc. Names New Controller. Carpenter, Sheri // Bond Buyer;03/30/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30860, p5
Reports on the appointment of Douglas Hamilton as controller of United States firm MBIA Inc. Hamilton's career background.
- People in Insurance. // Best's Review;Jun2004, Vol. 105 Issue 2, p8
Presents several career developments of executives on insurance companies in the U.S. Job responsibilities of Dick Mucci; Career history of John Verbich; Achievements of Gary C. Dunton.
- MBIA Announces a Net Loss of Less Than 1% in 2Q Profits. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;8/4/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31940, p5
Reports on a one percent decline in 2004 second-quarter profits posted by bond insurer MBIA Inc., the parent company of MBIA Insurance Corp. Smaller gains on derivative exposure compared to the previous year; Net income; Comments of chief financial officer Nicholas Ferreri during a conference call.
- MBIA promotes two veteran VPs. Tunick, Britt // Bond Buyer;02/24/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30337, p27
Announces the promotion of financial executives Richard L. Weill and Neil G. Budnick to top positions at MBIA Inc. Responsibilities entailed with the positions; Impetus for the two promotions.
- MBLA's Budnick Elected Chairman Of AFGI: Succeeds Ambac's Boyle. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;1/22/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31805, p6
Reports on the appointment of Neil G. Budnick as vice chairman and chief financial officer of MBIA Insurance Corp. in the U.S. Succession of Budnick; Career background in the company; Plans of Budnick in the domestic market.
- MBIA kicks off the holidays aboard the U.S.S. Intrepid. Editorial Staff // Asset Securitization Report;12/3/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 46, pN.PAG
Reports on the holiday party hosted by MBIA Inc. aboard the U.S.S. Intrepid in 2001. Financial services executives who attended the event.
- MBIA CEO David Elliott retires, bond insurer names Joseph Brown successor. Heaton, Kenneth; Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;01/08/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30554, p30
Reports on the retirement of David H. Elliott as chief executive officer of bond insurer MBIA Inc. in the United States. Reaction of Elliott about his retirement; Fitch IBCA Inc. executive David T. Litvack's reaction about the retirement.
- MBIA's Elliott honored at fete. // Bond Buyer;05/18/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30643, p28
Highlights MBIA Inc.'s celebration of its 25th anniversary as well as its tribute to retiring chairman David Elliott. Video tribute presented to Elliott; Successor of Elliott.