Wells Fargo Group Launches New Role as Auction-Rate Agent
- Midcontinent Offering $300M Senior Notes. Lewis, Jakema // High Yield Report;8/10/2015, p1
The proceeds from the senior notes due 2023 will be used by the cable service provider to fund a distribution to shareholders.
- Moody's: Atlantic City Demonstrates 'Limited Market Access'. Coen, Andrew // Bond Buyer;2/5/2015, Vol. 1, p1
Atlantic City, N.J.'s ability to refinance its maturing $12.8 million bond anticipation notes through an expensive short-term loan demonstrates "limited market access", according to Moody's Investors Service.
- Wells Fargo's fab deal terms augur even more issuance. Doerr, Jennifer // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/05/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 5, p7
Reports that Wells Fargo and Co. became the first debt issuer of 2001 to sell a global bond at a non-concessionary price. Indications of more global debt to be issued in February 2001; How January 2001 was a good month for bond issuance; Concessions that bankers had to offer to sell such new...
- Wells issues $500M of bonds for risk-based capital level. Dunaief, Daniel // American Banker;4/4/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 65, p24
Reports that Wells Fargo & Company brought to market, a tightly priced $500 million in 10 year bonds in 1996. Classification of bank debt; Comments from John Works, a bank bond analyst at J.P. Morgan Securities; Creation of an unfavorable environment; Maintaining of risk-based capital level;...
- Wells Fargo launches banking Web site for small businesses. Keen, Amy // Fort Worth Business Press;05/12/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p5
Reports on Wells Fargo & Co.'s launching of a banking Web site for small businesses. Availability of the Resource Center for Small Business Owners; Access to services provided by Wells Fargo and its alliance partners.
- Berry Plastics to Tap HY Market for $500M. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/12/2014, p5
The article focuses on the move of Berry Plastics, a plastic packaging products manufacturer, to offer the bond market with $500 million in second-lien senior secured notes that will due in 2022. Topics include the involvement of bank companies Credit Suisse and Wells Fargo on the deal, the...
- Negotiated Bond Sales. // Bond Buyer;8/11/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34358, p1
Negotiated Bond Sales
- Baltimore Presses Ahead With Sale Despite Fiscal Woes. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;8/2/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31938, p38
Reports on the plan to issue a competitive transportation revenue bond of Baltimore, Maryland. Struggle of the city on several fiscal challenges including an ongoing school funding problem; Role of the city government to pay the debt service; Use of the bond proceeds to fund various...
- Wells Fargo to redeem 8.60... debentures. // American Banker;8/25/1993, Vol. 158 Issue 163, p2
Announces Wells Fargo & Co.'s redemption of all its 8.6 percent debentures due 2002. Redemption price.