Myrtle Beach, S.C., Pushing $46M Deal to Buy Out Hotel Bondholders
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, July 12. // Bond Buyer;7/13/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31924, p2
Presents a chart depicting government securities and the bond market in the U.S. as of July 12, 2004.
- New York City, Georgia GOs Competing for Attention. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;8/2/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31938, p6
Reports developments related to bonds in the bond market in the U.S. as of August 2, 2004. Plan of New York City to sale its general obligation bond in the market; Prediction for an education and transportation offerings in the market; Move of New Jersey to offer its tax and revenue anticipation...
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;8/15/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32196, p7
Presents charts depicting competitive bond offerings in the bond market in the U.S.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;8/15/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32196, p40
Presents charts and graphs depicting data on bonds in the bond market in the U.S.
- South Carolina to Offer First Bonds Since Downgrade. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;8/17/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32918, p5
Reports on the move of South Carolina to offer general obligation bonds to the market. Expectation for the bond to receive a comparable number of bids; Use of the proceeds from the bond for Winthrop University and Francis Marion University; Inclusion of economic development bonds that will be...
- Most Important Government Ploys. // Global Finance;Mar2000, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p10
Presents news briefs on government financial actions around the world as of March 2000. Auction of conventional five-year government bond, held by Japan's Ministry of Finance; Mexico's bond market offering; Details on the possibility of bond issuance in Chinese market; International Monetary...
- Wilma Blows Tampa Deal Back a Day. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/25/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32245, p1
Reports on the delay of the planned sales of a multimillion dollar competitive refunding by the Tampa Sports Authority in Bradenton, Florida. Intention of the sports authority to give participants in the transaction a chance to regroup from Hurricane Wilma; Overview of the damage caused by the...
- Market News. // Bond Buyer;11/14/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32258, p2
Presents charts depicting major bond deals in the bond market in the U.S.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;7/1/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32166, p34
Presents the result of the competitive sales of bonds in the bond market in the U.S.