N.Y. Development Corp. Misses Another Interest Payment
- New York City, Georgia GOs Competing for Attention. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;8/2/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31938, p6
Reports developments related to bonds in the bond market in the U.S. as of August 2, 2004. Plan of New York City to sale its general obligation bond in the market; Prediction for an education and transportation offerings in the market; Move of New Jersey to offer its tax and revenue anticipation...
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;7/14/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32174, p6
Presents data on the performance of the bond market in the United States, as of July 14, 2005. Competitive bond offerings; Competitive note offerings Negotiated bond offerings.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;6/24/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31912, p31
Presents a chart depicting visible supply by states in the U.S. as of June 24, 2004.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, July 12. // Bond Buyer;7/13/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31924, p2
Presents a chart depicting government securities and the bond market in the U.S. as of July 12, 2004.
- Plan for D.C. Ballpark Calls for $410 Million of Revenue Bonds. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/1/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31981, p52
Reports on the plan to sell revenue bonds by Washington, D.C. Use of the bond proceeds to finance the construction of a baseball stadium; Intention of the city to build a stadium; Cost of the construction; Importance of the taxable debt to repay the bonds.
- State Clears Detroit to Continue With Planned Water Bond Sale. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/23/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32076, p3
No abstract available.
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;8/4/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32189, p7
Presents charts depicting the schedule of bond offerings in the U.S. from August 4 to August 16, 2005.
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;8/15/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32196, p7
Presents charts depicting competitive bond offerings in the bond market in the U.S.
- QUICK SCALES for Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;8/15/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32196, p21
Presents charts depicting bonds issued for competitive sales in the bond market in the U.S.