Maryland Court Denies ABA's Friend-of-the-Court Request
- Ratings Movers: Katun Up On Repay/Calpine Down After Ousters. K. K. // Bank Loan Report;12/5/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 46, p8
The article presents information on ratings of repayment of banks. Holders of Katun Corp.'s bank debt can expect a higher level of recovery as a result of the company's recent repayment of more than $50 million in bank debt. Following the paydown on its term loans, the company, had $15.2 million...
- Oregon Treasury taps BONY as fiscal agent. Shah, Angela // Bond Buyer;07/03/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30180, p32
Reports on the appointment of the Bank of New York (BONY) as fiscal agent for Oregon's general obligation bonds. Duties of BONY's position; Management of the Local Government Investment Pool Program.
- Banks of New York's new weapon. Anand, Vineeta // Pensions & Investments;5/18/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p8
Reports on the installation of the BondNet, an electronic trading system by the Bank of New York. Information on the system; Comments from the senior vice president in the bank's worldwide asset liability group, Thomas A. Price; Benefits of the system for customers.
- With Bond Market Priced For Perfection, It's Time To Be In Corporates. // High Yield Report;4/12/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 15, p3
Interviews Margo Cook, Bank of New York's head of institutional fixed income. View that the biggest challenge ahead for portfolio managers will be gauging the right time to retool investments in an economic climate where competitors are all guessing when the next rate hike will come; Strategy...
- BNY Trust Biz Keeps Growing. K. L. // High Yield Report;4/17/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 15, p2
The article reports on the corporate expansion of Bank of New York Co. Inc., recognized as the top trustee for the third quarter 2005 in international bond issuance. The bank opted to swap its retail banking business for JPMorgan Chase & Co. to double its influence. This combination is said to...
- Bank of New York establishes fund management unit in Dublin. Kraus, James R. // American Banker;3/3/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 42, p4
Reports that Bank of New York Co. has opened the Dublin, Ireland-based Bank of New York Fund Management Ltd., its first fund management services company abroad. Product line and services; Factors that influence the bank's decision to open in Dublin; Other American banks operating in the area.
- BNY to Absorb Transition Biz. Randall, Danielle // Investment Management Weekly;11/5/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 44, pN.PAG
Reports that Bank of New York Co. Inc. has formed a division called BNY Global Transition Management to serve the transition management business. Handling of transition management business prior to formation of the division; Services provided by BNY Global; Total assets of Bank of New York.
- BNY Launches Automated Collateral Management. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;2/3/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p7
Reports on the launch of an automated collateral management service called the Dynamic Continuous Optimization service by the Bank of New York Co. Inc. Proprietary algorithm on which the system relies; Unique features of the process; European broker dealers who are using the service.
- The Bank of New York Co. M.I. // U.S. Banker;May99, Vol. 109 Issue 5, p60
Focuses on the strategies adopted by chief executive officer Thomas Renyi to boost the banking business of Bank of New York Co. in 1998.