SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: EQUITY
- Notices: SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION. // Federal Register;5/20/2014, Vol. 79 Issue 97, p28981
The article offers information on several notices from the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. These notices include "Partners Group Private Equity (Master Fund), LLC and Partners Group (USA) Inc.; Notice of Application", "Submission for OMB Review; Comment Request" and "Self-Regulatory...
- CHELSEA THERAPEUTICS COMPLETES $14.5 MIL PRIVATE PLACEMENT. // Biotech Financial Reports;Feb2005, p6
The article reports that Chelsea Therapeutics Inc., a privately held development-stage biopharmaceutical company, has completed a private placement of Series A Convertible Preferred Stock, resulting in gross proceeds to the company of $14.5 million. An independent six-month pilot clinical study...
- Issuers Enter Private Marketplace as Short and Long-Term Rates Rise. H. B. O. // Private Placement Letter;4/4/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 13, p1
The article reports that in less than a year, the U.S. Federal Reserve raised interest rates seven straight times with the last increase taking place in March. Now, with short-term rates up to 2.75 % from 40-year lows of 1 % and long-term rates Treasurys starting to move upwards out of their...
- Mellon Equity Launches a 130/30 Fund. // American Banker;7/11/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 132, p9
The article reports on the decision of Mellon Equity Associates, a Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania subsidiary of Bank of New York Mellon Corp., to launch Extended Alpha Large Cap Core strategy, a 130/30 equity product designed to outperform the Standard & Poor's 500 Index through the use of short sales...
- Negotiated Note Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;10/9/2014, p6
A chart is presented that lists negotiated notes in the U.S. marker as of October 2014.
- Bid Side Quoted 5 Basis Points Lower As $737M of N.J. Turnpike Debt Sells. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;6/26/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31665, p2
The bid side in municipals was quoted roughly five basis points lower in late trading on June 25, 2003, while in the new-issue market underwriters priced $737 million of New Jersey Turnpike Authority taxable revenue bonds. Scott Anderson, senior economist at Wells Fargo Bank, said the Federal...
- Who Gains: New Rivals? Freddie? Shenn, Jody; Hochstein, Marc // American Banker;6/10/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 110, p1
Sell off of securities of U.S. Federal Home Mortgage Corp. and its rival Federal National Mortgage Association on June 9, 2003 suggests that alternative outlets, such as the Federal Home Loan banks' mortgage-buying programs, may get at least a temporary chance to pick up market share. If the...
- brokerage account (US). // International Dictionary of Finance, 4th Edition;2003, p30
Definition of "brokerage account (U.S.)" is presented. It refers to the record of purchases and sales of securities on behalf of a client kept by a stockbroker.
- For The Record. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;8/11/2015, pA02
A correction to the article depicting The Weekly Winners & Losers graphic of stocks in the U.S. that was published in the August 10, 2015 issue is presented.