IPOs IN THE U.S
- Market Feedback and Equity Issuance: Evidence from Repeat Equity Issues. Hovakimian, Armen; Hutton, Irena // Journal of Financial & Quantitative Analysis;Jun2010, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p739
Higher first-year post-issue returns are associated with a significantly higher probability of follow-on equity issuance over the next 5 years. This result holds when we control for pre-issue returns and other factors known to affect the probability of equity issuance. The result is most...
- The IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/20/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 7, p15
The article present a list of the most recent 100 initial public offerings closed on February 15, 2006 in the U.S. It includes the Morgans Hotel Group, Magellan Midstream Holdings, Resource Capital, Smart Modular Technologies, and Western Refining.
- INITIAL PUBLIC OFFERINGS. // San Diego Business Journal;8/9/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 32, p15
Presents a chart depicting the ranking of initial public offerings based on the dollar amount of the 2003 offerings in San Diego, California.
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/15/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 48, p37
Presents charts and graphs on initial public offerings in the U.S. as of December 10, 2003. Nelnet; NPTest Holding; Aspen Insurance Holdings; Nexstar Broadcasting Corp; American Financial Realty; Newcastle Investment; LeapFrog Enterprises; Average price of the most recent 100 initial public...
- Who Wants to Be An Internet Billionaire? Fox, Justin // Fortune;11/8/1999, Vol. 140 Issue 9, p40
Comments on the role of investment banks in the initial public offering (IPO) business. How online companies, like traditional businesses going public, hire investment bankers to manage the IPO; Why share price is set by the bankers; The author's opinion that the IPO business is an expensive...
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/15/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 48, p36
Provides information pertaining to initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. as of December 15, 2003. Orbitz; Franklin Bank; Falcon Financial Investment; Priced IPOs; New filings for the week December 4 to 10, 2003; Coming out of the quiet period; Withdrawal activity.
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/26/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 30, p14
Highlights the initial public offerings (IPO) in the United States launched as of July 26, 2004. Companies that filed the IPO; Price of the IPO; Filing date; Withdrawal activity.
- The IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/20/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 36, p17
Presents a chart depicting the recent 100 Initial Public Offerings in the U.S. market as of September 20, 2004.
- The IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/12/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 34, p18
Presents a chart depicting a review of the most recent one hundred initial public offerings in the U.S.