IPOs IN THE U.S
- Market Feedback and Equity Issuance: Evidence from Repeat Equity Issues. Hovakimian, Armen; Hutton, Irena // Journal of Financial & Quantitative Analysis;Jun2010, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p739
Higher first-year post-issue returns are associated with a significantly higher probability of follow-on equity issuance over the next 5 years. This result holds when we control for pre-issue returns and other factors known to affect the probability of equity issuance. The result is most...
- The IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/20/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 7, p15
The article present a list of the most recent 100 initial public offerings closed on February 15, 2006 in the U.S. It includes the Morgans Hotel Group, Magellan Midstream Holdings, Resource Capital, Smart Modular Technologies, and Western Refining.
- INITIAL PUBLIC OFFERINGS. // San Diego Business Journal;8/9/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 32, p15
Presents a chart depicting the ranking of initial public offerings based on the dollar amount of the 2003 offerings in San Diego, California.
- Who Wants to Be An Internet Billionaire? Fox, Justin // Fortune;11/8/1999, Vol. 140 Issue 9, p40
Comments on the role of investment banks in the initial public offering (IPO) business. How online companies, like traditional businesses going public, hire investment bankers to manage the IPO; Why share price is set by the bankers; The author's opinion that the IPO business is an expensive...
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/15/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 48, p36
Provides information pertaining to initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. as of December 15, 2003. Orbitz; Franklin Bank; Falcon Financial Investment; Priced IPOs; New filings for the week December 4 to 10, 2003; Coming out of the quiet period; Withdrawal activity.
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/15/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 48, p37
Presents charts and graphs on initial public offerings in the U.S. as of December 10, 2003. Nelnet; NPTest Holding; Aspen Insurance Holdings; Nexstar Broadcasting Corp; American Financial Realty; Newcastle Investment; LeapFrog Enterprises; Average price of the most recent 100 initial public...
- BY THE NUMBERS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/19/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 43, p5
The article presents statistics on initial public offerings (IPOs) for the third quarter of 2009 including the number of IPOs completed in the third quarter of 2009, IPOs with proceeds of over 500 million dollars each, and the number of IPOs with raised proceeds of more than one billion dollars.
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/23/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 20, p15
Presents charts depicting initial public offerings in the U.S. as of May 2005.
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/23/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 20, p16
Presents a chart depicting the average price of the most recent 100 initial public offerings in the U.S.