CSFB Loses More Top Healthcare Bankers
- CSFB's Head of Fixed Income Surprises Street with Resignation. Cooper, Ron // Investment Dealers' Digest;06/05/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 23, p3
Reports the departure of top executives of Credit Suisse First Boston (CSFB) in North America. Resignation of CSFB chief executive Allen Wheat; Account on the leave of absence filed by head of global fixed income, Christopher Goekjian; Competition of several candidates for the top spot.
- CSFB Italian legal chief quits for bank role. Begum, Husnara // Lawyer;12/11/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 48, p4
The article reports on the resignation of Raffaele Rizzi as the head of the Italian legal affairs of Credit Suisse First Boston (CSFB). Rizzi, who was with the bank for seven years, left the firm in favor of the position as the general counsel in what is considered as one of the largest banks in...
- After Goekjian's exit, CSFB logs a stellar debt week. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;06/12/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 24, p4
Reports on the deals underwritten by Credit Suisse First Boston Corp. (CSFB) in the corporate bond market following the resignation of Christopher Goekjian head of global fixed income. Value of the bond deals; Concerns on the firm's performance and direction after Goekjian's resignation;...
- CS First Boston Vice Chairman to Resign. // American Banker;4/24/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 78, p20
Reveals that Ken Miller, vice chairman of Credit Suisse First Boston Corp., plans to resign as of June 30, 2001. Number of years with the investment banking firm; His continued position as a senior adviser to the securities unit of the Swiss financial company Credit Suisse Group AG; His plans...
- CIT Group. // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Dec2009, Vol. 44 Issue 12, p41
The article reports that Jeffrey Peek, the chief executive officer (CEO) and chairman of CIT Group Inc., has decided to resign from his post. Peek joined the company in 2003 as president and chief operating officer. Before joining CIT, he worked as vice chairman of Credit Suisse First Boston...
- CSFB REPOSITIONS TOP EXEC. Reed, K. Terrell; Singleton, Malik // Black Enterprise;Nov2004, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p30
Reports on the repositioning of investment banking head Adebayo Ogunlesi to chief client officer and executive vice chairman at Credit Suisse First Boston. Performance of the company in terms of merger and acquisition activity; Executives who left the firm; Details of Ogunlesi's assignment;...
- Moelis may leave, but will his DLJ bankers join him? Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/27/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 46, p8
Reports on the plans of Kenneth D. Moelis, co-head of investment banking at Credit Suisse First Boston (CSFB), to resign from his post to become co-head of investment banking in the Americas at UBS Warburg. Reputation of Moelis as a star banker credited with catapulting Donaldson Lufkin &...
- CSFB Banker Bags SL's Board One Month After Co. Hires Firm. Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;3/19/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 12, pN.PAG
Reports on the resignation of George Horning from the post of managing director of Credit Suisse First Boston (CSFB) Corp. Factors that led to the appointment of Horning in CSFB; Decline in share price indexes of the company; Reluctance of Horning to comment on the reason behind his resignation.
- CSFB's Healthcare Chief Decamps. Santini, Laura // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/13/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 2, p14
Reports on the resignation of Patrick McMullan from the post of chairman of healthcare banking at Credit Suisse First Boston Corp. (CSFB). Management changes at CSFB; Reasons for the resignation of McMullan.