Morgan Stanley's Leveraged Loan Spurt
- Morgan Stanley's Leveraged Loan Spurt. McDermott, Judy // High Yield Report;5/10/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 19, p2
Reports on the increased number of leveraged credit deals that involved Morgan Stanley as a lead agent or bookrunner as of May 10, 2004. Role in arranging or co-arranging credit facilities for Leiner Health Products LLC, Tower Automotive Inc., WellCare Health Plans Inc., UGS PLM Solutions Inc....
- New Century Gets Sept. Credit Boost. // American Banker;9/14/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 177, p9
Reports that New Century Financial Corp.'s loan agreement with two Morgan Stanley subsidiaries has been modified to increase the amount of credit available to it. Extent of the credit increase; Financial performance of New Century.
- Changes Coming To MSCI Standard Index Series. Collings, Richard // Investment Management Weekly;10/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 41, p4
Reports on the changes to the country and industry weightings of Morgan Stanley Capital International Standard Index Series which will take place on November 30, 2001.
- What's the MIG idea? Crone, Simon // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);9/25/2013, p30
The article discusses the Morgan Stanley report "Help to Buy: More Beneficial Than The Market Thinks," where the financial services firm suggested that the British government exit from the scheme within 18 months and added that there might be a serious risk for the housing market is the exit is...
- Morgan Stanley closes plans early. Ellul, Joanne // Money Marketing;10/25/2012, p5
The article reports on the decision of financial services provider Morgan Stanley to close three of its structured products due to the overpricing of options and bonds.
- Morgan Stanley in Euro retail branch initiative. Bawden, Tom // Marketing Week;3/30/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p7
Reports on financial services firm Morgan Stanley Dean Witter's plan to set up a network of retail outlets in Europe. Company's launch of its Morgan Stanley credit card; Implementation of a direct marketing campaign; Company's plan to sell additional consumer products.
- Morgan Stanley to Trim More Costs. Ring, Niamh // American Banker;5/3/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 85, p3
Reports on Morgan Stanley Dean Witter & Co.'s imposition of cost-cutting measures. Minimization of noncompensation expenses; Elimination of jobs in the company's securities and asset management businesses; Morgan Stanley's financial prospects for the second quarter of 2001.
- Morgan Stanley wealth client data stolen and posted online by employee. // Computer Weekly;1/13/2015, p3
The article reports the claim by financial services firm Morgan Stanley that one of its staff stole the account information of 350,000 of its clients and posted them online.
- MORGAN STANLEY 2004 YTD US LEVERAGED DEALS. // Bank Loan Report;5/10/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 19, p9
Lists Morgan Stanley's leveraged deals and their terms to various corporations in the United States from the start of the year to May 10, 2004. Time Warner Telecom Inc.; WellCare Health Plans Inc.; Leiner Health Products Tower Automotive Inc.