Software & Scales Directory
- Computer services. // National Real Estate Investor;9/30/94, Vol. 36 Issue 10, p52
Presents a directory of computer software companies in the United States that offer services to the real estate industry. Description of services of some of the firms.
- Software. // Personnel Journal;Aug95 Supplement Survival Guide, Vol. 74 Issue 8, p36
Provides a directory of computer software companies producing programs to help employers in the recruitment of workers. !Trak-It Solutions; Advanced Technical Resources Inc. (A-T-R); APS-Advanced Personnel Systems; Benefit Software Inc.; Berkshire Associates Inc.
- Hot tools for 1997. // Software Magazine;Feb97, Vol. 17 Issue 2, pS14
Presents a directory of computer software companies in the United States. Type of product produced by each company; Availability of contact numbers and Web site addresses.
- The Software 500 directory. // Software Magazine;Jul97, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p117
Presents a directory on software providers. Ranking among software industries; Performance indexes; Primary software business; Software revenues; Company presidents and chief executive officers (CEOs); Company Web sites.
- Managed care. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Oct94, Vol. 48 Issue 10, HFMA Buyer's Guide p26
Presents a directory of companies which provide managed care software solutions and services for the healthcare industry.
- BUYERS GUIDE 2007. // DM Review;Nov2006, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p54
The article presents a directory for business intelligence solutions providers in the U.S. and Canada.
- Software Directory Update. // Marketing News;1/4/1993, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p23
The article presents information on companies that offer customer satisfaction and marketing research software including Apian Software, Bentz & Associates and Concord Business Tools.
- Accounting. // Practical Accountant;Dec95 Supplement, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p17
Presents a directory of accounting software manufacturers based in the United States.
- Nonprofit/fund accounting software. // Practical Accountant;Dec95 Supplement, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p33
Presents a directory of nonprofit/fund accounting software based in the United States.