Paint A Dumpster--The Sequel
- GENERAL INTEREST. // Asian Pacific Post;3/5/2009, p5
The article offers information on schedules of various events worldwide, including the Pakistan Painting Contest.
- The winners' circle. // American Artist;May1997, Vol. 61 Issue 658, p70
Discusses information about the Albrecht Durer Watercolor Contest. Sponsor of the contest; Who created the winning entry; Amount of gift certificate given to the winner and to the runners-up; Winner who sent the ideas about the future contest of the Atlantic Papers to be sponsored; Deadline for...
- Announcing the American artist sixtieth-anniversary... // American Artist;Oct1997, Vol. 61 Issue 663, p20
Presents the paintings chosen as the ten finalist of the American Artist's Sixtieth-Anniversary National Art Competition. `Portrait of Joe,' by Christopher Pugliese; `Ainat,' by Diana Desantis; `Nona,' by Karen Frey; `Windy Day,' by Jim Promessi; `Portrait of A.B. Greer,' by Fran Di Giacomo; More.
- Museums & Galleries: Paint Annapolis 2011. Yvonne Lawson // What's Up? Annapolis;Sep2011, p22
The article focuses on the Paint Annapolis 2011, which is an en plein air painting competition hosted by the Mid-Atlantic Plein Air Painters Association (MAPAPA) and the Maryland Hall for the Creative Arts in Annapolis, Maryland on September 28-30, 2011.
- Plein Air Art Competition Coming To Cuyahoga Valley National Park In Ohio. // National Parks Traveler;4/19/2013, p1
The article mentions the Fifth Annual Plein Air Competition-Along the Crooked River: 100 Years Later held at the Cuyahoga Valley National Park and the Village of Peninsula in Ohio on June 7-9, 2013.
- Joining hands for a cleaner world. // Travel Talk-Middle East;Jan2014, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p14
The article offers information on the Go Green Painting Competition organized by Ramada Hotel located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates under the patronage of Sheikh Rashid Bin Humaid Al Nuaimi, chairman at Ajman Municipality.
- CONCURSO DE PINTURA LA MÃšTUA DE GRANOLLERS. // Arte y Parte;dic2011/ene2012, Issue 96, p58
The article announces the 2012 Concurso de Pintura de La MÃºtua de Granollers, a painting competition in Granollers, Spain, which is sponsored by non-profit organization La MÃºtua and awards 12,000 euros and a one-month exhibition in the Museo de Granollers for the winning painting.
- Jazz, ITP organise painting competition to raise awareness about road safety. // Flare (Pakistan);Nov2016, p37
The article reports on the "Jazz Painting Competition" organized by Jazz foundation and Islamabad Traffic Police (ITP) at the Shakarparian Open Air Theater in Islamabad, Pakistan which aims to promote awareness on traffic rules and road safety.
- Sufferings postponed. // Accountancy;Aug97, Vol. 120 Issue 1248, p75
Reports on the publication of the report 'The Guide to Environment and Energy Reporting' in Great Britain. Contact information.