Food Disposers Help Grind Down Solid Waste Problems
- Products. // World Wastes;Apr97, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p47
Features a range of refuse disposal equipment. Refuse trucks; Shredders; Wheel loader; Mobile truck; Ball valve.
- Rocking to the right heavy metal. Dunson, Cheryl L. // World Wastes;Jun97, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p23
Focuses on financing refuse disposal equipment. Finance leases; Long-term rentals; Value option leases; Service agreements; Comments from industry executives on the issue. INSETS: The ABCs of GIS, by Paul, Schiffer.;Defunct landfill wires town..
- Products. // World Wastes;Jun97, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p51
Features several refuse disposal equipment. Includes U.S. Filter/Davis' biosolid dehydrator; Global Equipment Marketing Inc.'s blanket pins; Toro's tub grinder.
- 1997 buyers' guide edition. Katinsky, Barbara; Green, Carol // World Wastes;Jul97, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p75
Presents a directory of suppliers of solid and hazardous waste equipment, products and services. Includes air separators and classifiers; Containers for hoist and carrier systems; Truck equipment; Landfill monitoring equipment; Pipe fittings; Scrubbers; Shredders; Pulverizers; Grinders.
- Products. // World Wastes;Jul97, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p105
Features various refuse disposal equipment and supplies. Includes P&D Solutions Corp.'s Non-Occupancy HazMat Storage Systems; Pacific Corrugated Pipe Co.'s landfill gas collection system; Kann Manufacturing Corp.'s front loading refuse collection trucks.
- Products. // World Wastes;Aug97, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p45
Presents equipment and supplies related to waste management. Includes skid-mounted mixing system; Hydraulic shredder; Scale system.
- Products. // World Wastes;Sep97, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p59
Presents various equipment and supplies for refuse disposal. Includes on-board scales; Geomembranes; Monitoring systems; Wheel loaders.
- 1998's software and scales picks and pans. // World Wastes;Mar1998, Vol. 41 Issue 3, pSS4
Identifies trends in waste software and scale systems. Functions of Global Positioning Systems (GPS); Advice against buying a 486 personal computer; Growth in front-end loader systems; National Type Evaluation Program certified scales.
- Products. // World Wastes;Apr98, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p62
Features a variety of waste disposal equipment. Balers; Trucks; Shears; Co-collection carts; Hoists; Wheel loaders; Transmission; Hinge pan conveyor; Eddy current system; Separation system.