- Mack targets new markets with Cummins agreement. // Fleet Equipment;Dec98, Vol. 24 Issue 12, p13
Covers the long-term supplier agreement announced by Mack Trucks Inc. and Cummins Engine Co. Objective of the agreement; Details on the agreement; Comments from Michel Gigou, president and chief executive officer at Mack; Product strategy of Mack.
- FIRST WAVE OF LOW-EMISSIONS DIESEL ENGINES PUT TO THE TEST. Prokopy, S. // Concrete Products;May2003, Vol. 106 Issue 5, p11
Cites the low-emissions diesel engines in the U.S. Features of the 2003 Caterpillar engine line; Performance of the emissions-compliant engines from Cummins Engine Co.; Applications of the vocational engines from Mack Trucks Inc.
- Buyer's choice. // Fleet Owner;Aug2008, Vol. 103 Issue 8, p60
The article reports on the significant progress in original equipment manufacturer approaches in meeting the emission rules for 2010 in the U.S. Cummins Engine Co. is continuing its dual-track approach to 2010 emissions rules. Roughly 40 trucks powered by 2010-complaint Detroit Diesel Corp....
- Saving fuel out of the box. Baxter, John; Cissey, Jeff // Commercial Carrier Journal;Jan2010, Vol. 167 Issue 1, p48
The article reviews several driver performance data and management software including DataMax from Mack, Trip Manager from Volvo, and PowerSpec from Cummins.
- infocus: ENGINES. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Jan2004, Vol. 161 Issue 1, p28
Presents data on several engines including the horsepower needed by each engine. ISB from Cummins; Series 60 12.7L from Detroit Diesel; Econodyne AC-350 from Mack.
- Worktruck News: House Passes Legislation To In crease Domestic Energy Production. Kelley, Tom // Construction Bulletin;8/4/2006, Vol. 291 Issue 31, Special section p6
This article presents news briefs related to the truck industry of the U.S. The U.S. House of Representatives has passed two measures to increase energy exploration and production. Cummins Engine Co. will follow a global branding strategy to aimed creating clarity and consistency for its product...
- CUMMINS FOUNDING PARTNER IN PRESIDENT'S TRUCK INITIATIVE. // Industrial Environment;Jun2000, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p6
Reports that Cummins Engine Company Inc. has announced its participation in the United States government's truck initiative under the program `Twenty-First Century Truck Initiative.'
- Whatever, wherever, whenever: Time is the driving factor. // Engineering & Mining Journal (00958948);Jan1997, Vol. 198 Issue 1, p44
Profiles engine manufacturer Cummins Engine Co. Annual revenue in 1995; research and development spending; Efforts to improve profitability; Customer services; Product line expansion.
- Cummins specs, service data collected on CD-ROM. // Fleet Owner;Jan1998, Vol. 93 Issue 1, p33
Evaluates a software program from Cummins Engine Company. Insight on the software; Features of the program.