- WASTE INDUSTRY BRIEFS. // Waste & Recycling News;10/26/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 13, p6
The article presents news briefs from the waste management industry. Solid waste management company IESI Corp. is starting to work with Converted Organics Inc. on the processing and conversion of food waste. The Oregon Department of Environmental Quality is working on a new policy to allow for...
- A Texas Flood. Southerland, Randy // Waste Age;Apr2001, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p50
Focuses on Texas-based waste disposal firm IESI Corp. History of the firm; Background of founder Mickey Flood; Work experience of Flood; Responsibility of IESI managers; Revenues of the company in 1999; Services provided by IESI.
- Quick takes. // Waste News;11/17/97, Vol. 3 Issue 27, p6
Presents information on issues and developments concerning the plastic recycling industry in the United States. Opening of a recycling facility by Fix-Corp. International Inc.; Recycling research project at Battelle Inc.; Facility expansion of Creative Playthings Ltd.
- New products & technology. // Waste News;05/05/97, Vol. 2 Issue 50, p26
Highlights several products and equipment for refuse disposal and recycling in the United States. Development of the Claymax 600R liner by Colloid Environmental Technologies Incorporated; Introduction of several wire-handling tools for the waste, scrap and recycling industries by Cranston...
- Oceanfront recycling. // Waste News;08/23/99, Vol. 5 Issue 15, p1
Presents a graph reflecting the performance of the recycling program in Virginia Beach, Virginia from 1997 to 1999.
- Quick takes. // Waste News;10/26/98, Vol. 4 Issue 24, p10
Reports on developments concerning several waste disposal and recycling firms in the United States as of October 26, 1998. Includes Hi-Rise Recycling Systems Inc.'s acquisition of Acme Chute Co. Inc.; Dart Trucking Co.'s loading and transportation contract with Waste Management of New Hampshire.
- Quick takes. // Waste News;10/26/98, Vol. 4 Issue 24, p41
Presents news briefs pertaining to suppliers of solid waste management and recycling equipment. Includes Relocation of Myles Industries Inc. to a new facility in Cumming, Georgia; ENSR International's acquisition of Galson Corp.
- Earnings. // Waste News;10/26/98, Vol. 4 Issue 24, p44
Discloses the financial performance of several waste management and recycling companies as of September 1998. Consolidated Papers Inc.; Greenman Technologies Inc.; Republic Group Inc.; Versar Inc.; Weyerhaeuser Co.
- NEW COMPANIES. // Waste Age;Sep2001, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p34
Reports the establishment of several waste industry in the United States. Expansion of CalRecovery Inc. in Concord, California; Launching of a consulting service by Legenter LLC in Great Falls, Virginia; Formation of TheNarupGroup by William J. Narup and Co. in Winnetka, Illinois.