32-Year-Old Man With Episodic Weakness
- Botulinum toxin A. // Reactions Weekly;11/27/2010, Issue 1329, p11
The article describes the cases of three patients who experienced systemic weakness during treatment with botulinum toxin A.
- Imipenem/cilastatin. // Reactions Weekly;02/09/2013, Issue 1438, p18
The article presents a case study of a 83-year-old woman who developed seizures while being treated with imipenem/cilastatin, an antibiotic drug.
- 70-Year-Old Man With Fever, Shaking Chills, and Weakness. Batsis, John A.; Uslan, Daniel Z.; Baddour, Larry M. // Mayo Clinic Proceedings;Sep2005, Vol. 80 Issue 9, p1209
Describes the case of a 70-year-old male presented with fever, muscle aches and generalized weakness. History behind the patient's condition; Clinical examinations; Management of the patient's medical case.
- lassitude. Peters, Michael // BMA A-Z Family Medical Encyclopedia;2004, p460
A definition of the term "lassitude" is presented. It refers to a feeling of tiredness, weakness or exhaustion.
- Naturopathic Pain Management. Jason E. Barker; Chris D. Meletis // Alternative & Complementary Therapies;Aug2004, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p188
Discusses naturopathic pain management. Methods and techniques used in pain management; Usability of enzymes and botanical therapies; Magnificence of natural medicines.
- Seborrheic keratosis. Thompson, Lester D. R. // ENT: Ear, Nose & Throat Journal;Feb2006, Vol. 85 Issue 2, p79
Examines the pathology of seborrheic keratosis. Symptoms of seborrheic keratosis; Treatments for the disease.
- Network Medicine in Disease Analysis and Therapeutics. Chen, B; Butte, A J // Clinical Pharmacology & Therapeutics;Dec2013, Vol. 94 Issue 6, p627
Two parallel trends are occurring in drug discovery. The first is that we are moving away from a symptom-based disease classification system to a system based on molecules and molecular states. The second is that we are shifting from targeting a single molecule toward targeting multiple...
- Positive Recognition. // AMT Events;Sep2006, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p150
The article addresses the issue of identifying stroke symptoms. Some of the symptoms are: difficulty speaking, paralysis, sudden weakness, loss of balance or vision, and a sudden, intense headache. Information is presented on a three-part test that can help identify if someone is experiencing a...
- Discrimination Of Radix Pseudostellariae According To Geographical Origin By FT-NIR Spectroscopy And Supervised Pattern Recognition. Han Bang-xing; Chen Nai-fu; Yao Yong // Pharmacognosy Magazine;Oct2009, Vol. 5 Issue 20, p279
Radix Pseudostellariae is one of the most popular Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) for promoting the immune system, treating asthenia after illnesses with a long history in China and some other Asian countries. Rapid discrimination of R. Pseudostellariae according to geographical origin is...