Cable: Doing Well, Can Do Better
- Spaulding heads Starz distribution. Andreeva, Nellie // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;02/29/2000, Vol. 361 Issue 49, p10
Reports on the promotion of Que Spaulding to president of distribution at Starz Encore Group. Career in the company; Job responsibilities; Direct supervisor.
- Starz cues up Spaulding. Shirkani, K.D. // Daily Variety;02/29/2000, Vol. 266 Issue 62, p7
Reports on Starz Encore Group's promotion of Que Spaulding as president of distribution. Responsibilities of Spaulding in the position; Former position held in the firm; Companies which Spaulding was previously connected with.
- Others Look Back. Schley, Stewart // Multichannel News;6/28/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 26, p41
Presents the impression of several people on Starz Encore CEO John Sie. Mort Marcus, former Disney Executive vice president; Que Spaulding, former executive of Starz Encore; Lela Cocoros, employee of Sie at Telecommunications Inc; Michelle Sie Whitten, daughter of Sie.
- Spaulding Sets Stage for Starz's Big Sales Push on Eve of His Exit. Neel, K. C. // Cable World (10427228);7/21/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 29, p12
Reports on the retirement of Que Spaulding, Starz Encore president of distribution. Contribution to the cable television industry; Corporate background of Starz Encore; Views on Spaulding as a salesman.
- 'Que Ball'--A Fine Western Fete. Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;12/08/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 49, p6
Presents news on the cable television industry as of December 2003. Information on a retirement party for Que Spaulding, distribution president of Starz at the home of former boss John Sie; Move of the regional Yankees Entertainment & Sports Network to book actor Michael Douglas as a guest at...
- Financial-services advertising jumps as competition heats up. // ABA Banking Journal;Apr85, Vol. 77 Issue 4, p29
Examines the advertising expenditures by financial-service providers and trade organizations in the U.S. Increase in the advertising competition among financial-service conglomerates; Figures in the expenditures of the brokerage sector; Projections on advertising expenditures. INSETS:...
- Financial firms signal advertising comeback. Davis, Andrea // Indianapolis Business Journal;4/22/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p5
Focuses on the trends of advertising among financial services companies in Indianapolis, Indiana. Recovery of financial firms; Efforts of the companies in spending for advertising and public relations; Relevance of television and print campaigns.
- Saving and/or worrying. Dolliver, Mark // Adweek Eastern Edition;7/26/1999, Vol. 40 Issue 30, p32
Reports on the pitfall of financial-service advertisements in the United States. Hinting at the prospect of an impecunious age.
- Weaning Big Spenders off Big Lenders. Ebenkamp, Becky // Brandweek;07/05/99, Vol. 40 Issue 27, p36
Describes a financial services advertisement. Target audience; Marketer; Agency which designed the commercial.