- Time Warner fuels Road Runner. R.T. // Broadcasting & Cable;03/24/97, Vol. 127 Issue 12, p74
Reports on the biggest deal in the modem market between Time Warner Cable's Road Runner Service and Motorola. Motorola's discount given to Time Warner Cable.
- Motorola, N2 forge content delivery system. // CED;May2002, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p16
Reports the joint venture between Motorola Broadband Communications Sector and N2 Broadband in the U.S. Launch of satellite-based digital asset management system; Terms of the deal; Acceleration of video-on-demand subscription.
- N2 Broadband Gets on Motorola's Team for VOD. Crupi, Anthony // Cable World (10427228);4/15/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 15, p32
Reports that N2 Broadband Inc., a provider of asset distribution and management solutions for digital cable, has signed on Motorola Inc. as a batterymate to bolster its pitcher's mitt/catcher's mitt delivery of video-on-demand (VOD) content. Comments from Raj Amin, N2 senior director of...
- TIME FOR GEOGRAPHIC. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;11/15/2001, Vol. 273 Issue 54, p9
Focuses on the carriage deal between the National Geographic Channel and Time Warner Cable. Addition of subscribers to the channel; Launch of family-friendly programming schedule; Agreement with cable operators.
- Is Your VOD Interface Nasty? Weinschenk, Carl // Communications Technology;May2004, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p14
While the cable industry has benefited from the popularity of video-on-demand (VOD), the inadequacy of the user interface is a constant concern. N2 Broadband Inc. and ICTV are championing one effort to alleviate the problem. The project which features N2's OpenStream middleware and ICTV's...
- Cutting Edge. // Broadcasting & Cable;6/16/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 24, p22
Presents several news and developments related to broadcasting and cable television industry as of June 16, 2003. Mpulse, an integrated product launched by Motorola Inc. and N2 Broadband Inc. that will allow cable operators with Motorola systems to offer customers the ability to self-subscribe...
- New Products Rise Above HDTV's Din. Brown, Karen; Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;6/16/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 24, p48
At National Show organized in Chicago, Illinois members of the technology community did their best to cut through all the noise about high-definition TV with new product announcements and showcases at their respective booths. Microsoft Corp. said cable television network Entertainment and Sports...
- Tomorrow's video infrastructure is IP-smart. Gordon, Chris // CED;Oct2009, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p32
The article offers updates on Information Processing-based video infrastructure in the U.S. Comcast's Next Generation On Demand architecture and Time Warner Cable's Interactive Services architecture have been promoting a system framework designed for multi-vendor interoperability on-demand video...
- CuttingEdge. Dickson, Glen // Broadcasting & Cable;01/08/2001, Vol. 131 Issue 2, p76
Presents news briefs related to television broadcasting as of January 8, 2001. Aliant Telecommunications' selection of Motorola Inc.'s Streammaster 5000 digital set-top to deliver digital television service in Canada; Time Warner Cable Inc.'s use of Concurrent Computer's server technology to...