Charter Deal Wins Praise
- Despite a Muffed Bond in '03, Charter Looks Good. Burns, Mairin // High Yield Report;1/12/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p1
Reports that Charter Communications Inc. led the roster of telecommunication companies in the United States with favorable bond issues in 2003. High yields posted by the telecommunication sector; Development of a stronger resistance to risk by many investors according to bond market analysts.
- Citi's Junk Market Fumble. Burns, Mairin // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/18/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 33, p10
Reports on the collapse of a high-yield bond deal from Charter Communications Inc. Reasons for the collapse of the deal.
- Charter Sells $1B in HY Drive-By. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/4/2013, p36
The article reports that Charter Communications has priced a bond offering of 1 billion U.S. dollars in a two-part deal.
- Charter sells $1.3B in bonds. // Multichannel News;01/17/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p37
Reports that two Charter Communications Inc. units has completed a private bond offering which raised about $1.3 billion. Retirement of earlier bonds used to finance Charter's purchase of Falcon Communications Inc. and Avalon Cable LLC; Bond offerings from Charter Communications Holdings LLC...
- With $1.1 Billion Sale, Charter Grabs the Limelight. R.A.; S.H. // High Yield Report;1/14/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p2
Reports on the sale of Charter Communications Inc.'s B2/B+ rated three tranche-debt bond issue. Joint bookrunners for company; Interest in high-yield debt as investors continue to grow more confident that the U.S. is rebounding from recession; Efforts to complete digital network and introduce...
- Charter Selling $1B in New Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/4/2013, p27
The article reports on the launch by Charter Communications of 1 billion U.S. dollars in bonds, the proceeds of which will be used to repay existing bank debt and for other general corporate purposes.
- Good times rolling again: Fixed income: High-yield investors make most of 'lifetime opportunity' to score big returns for year. Diamond, Randy // Pensions & Investments;2/22/2010, Vol. 38 Issue 4, p13
The article discusses the top performers in the fixed-income arena for 2009 according to Morningstar Inc.'s separate account/collective investment trust database. The top-performing fixed-income separate account strategy for the year ended December 31, 2009 was the MFC Global's U.S. high-yield...
- Two More Banks Commit To Asiabondportal System. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;10/02/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 37, p9
Reports the investment of ABN Amro and UBS Warburg banks to Asiabondportal, an online Web-based trading system for Asian bonds in Hong Kong, China. Transparency of the bonds exchanges through the Internet; Concentration on dollar denominated bonds; Accounts of the main competitor of the bond.
- Charter Plans $1.6B Drive-By Junk Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;4/19/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 16, p9
The article reports on the plan of Charter Communications, a cable service provider, to price junk bonds worth 1.6 billion U.S. dollars.