Playboy Takes Soft Approach to Hard Content
- ADVERTISING AGE'S 76-150 EMPLOYEES AGENCY IF THE YEAR. WILLENS, MAX // Advertising Age;7/28/2014, Vol. 85 Issue 16, p22
The article announces that advertising agency Red Tettemer O'Connell and Partners has received the 76-150 Employees Agency of the Year award from journal "Advertising Age."
- SPIRITED AWAY. // Fast Company;Mar2013, Issue 173, p25
The article presents information about several alcoholic beverage brands developed and marketed by advertising agencies, including Tequila AviÃ³n, White Pike Whiskey, and Tub Gin from advertising agencies Walton Isaacson, Mother New York, and Red Tettemer, respectively.
- Creative Briefs. Anderson, Mae // Adweek;1/17/2005, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p26
The article percents recent developments related to advertising as of January 17, 2005. Probably not in the job description when they were hired, two Red Tettemer staffers dressed in six-foot gopher suits star in the latest viral effort by the Philadelphia shop. The International Advertising...
- shadow chasing. // CREATIVITY;Mar2007, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p66
The article presents information on the online advertising campaign of the Department of Tourism of Pennsylvania for the Groundhog Day. The campaign has been made by advertising agency Red Tettemer in association with interactive agency Ripple Effects Interactive. The campaign features 30...
- Two agencies battle for task to broaden Playboy TV's appeal. Tylee, John // Campaign (UK);5/10/2002, Issue 18, p3
Reports the appointment of advertising agencies for digital television and print campaign of Playboy TV in Great Britain.
- FREAK week. Nudd, Tim // Adweek;6/15/2009, Vol. 50 Issue 24, p41
News briefs on advertising are presented. Pete Candeland has directed an animated television commercial for the video game The Beatles:Rock Band. The advertising agency Red Tettemer created internal marketing for its summer policy of employees leaving work at 1 p.m. on Fridays. A family in...
- Whale of a Tale. // Brandweek;6/20/2005, Vol. 46 Issue 25, p30
Presents information on an advertising campaign created by Red Tettemer for the Monsters of the Deep exhibition at the Franklin Institute in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Fish tail. // Advertising Age;8/20/1990, Vol. 61 Issue 34, p59
Presents information on the print advertisement for environmentally friendly Finish Compact dishwasher detergent in the U.S. Advertising agency which handled the account; Description of the advertisement.
- BRIEFS. Levin, Gary // Advertising Age;5/16/1994, Vol. 65 Issue 21, p37
Presents news briefs related to the direct marketing industry in the U.S. as of May 16, 1994. Efforts of Marriott Hotels, Resorts & Suites to review direct marketing agencies for its loyalty programs; Focus of the New England Direct Marketing Association's annual conference and exposition in...