Panelists: It's a Gift to Keep It Simple
- TO CTAM SUMMITEERS IN '05 AND '06. Ellis, Leslie // Multichannel News;7/25/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 30, p87
Reflects on the 2004 and 2005 Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing Summit in the U.S. Technologies that will require marketing in 2005; Topic to be discussed in the 2005 summit; Participation of a number of companies to the Cable Host Interface Licensing Agreement.
- Cable's identity crisis. Higgins, John M. // Broadcasting & Cable;07/26/99, Vol. 129 Issue 31, p25
Reports on highlights of the 1999 convention of the Cable and Telecommunications Association for Marketing. AT&T Broadband and Internet Services president Leo Hindery's speech on the negative image of cable television; Positive consequences of consolidation; Expansion of services provided by...
- Modem customers satisfied, says study. // Broadcasting & Cable;12/06/99, Vol. 129 Issue 50, p52
Reports on the finding that cable modem customers in the United States are satisfied with their service according to the Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing. Percentage of customers who have recommended the service to friends or relatives; Appreciation of the unlimited online...
- SCTE Announcements. // CT's Pipeline;11/1/2005, p4
This section presents updates on the Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers (SCTE), as of November 2005. Learn about the emerging technologies of the industry at the Conference on Emerging Technologies 2006 of the SCTE. Meanwhile, the 2005 SCTE Member-Get-a-Member Campaign has shifted...
- On the Circuit:. // CableFAX Daily;4/18/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 75, p2
Presents an update on two events in the U.S. cable television and telecommunication industry, as of April 18, 2006. Nominations for the awards that will be given by the Women in Cable and Telecommunications; Closing bell at the Nasdaq stock market.
- Influencing Influencers. Donohue, Steve // Multichannel News;2/6/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p29
Focuses on the marketing campaign launched by the National Cable & Telecommunications Association in the U.S. Reason for launching the campaign; Information on the marketing campaign; Advertising agency hired by the organization to develop its campaign; Legislative issues in the Congress facing...
- To catch a cable thief. // CED;Mar2005, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p16
This article reports that new research from the Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing (CTAM) suggests that operators must discard a one-size-fits-all approach to signal theft in favor of deterrence tactics that target specific groups based on how aggressive or passive they are in...
- CTAM U Hosts One-Day Course. // Multichannel News;11/27/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 48, p146
Reports that the Cable and Telecommunications Association for Marketing is testing an abbreviated version of its annual week-long 'CTAM University' with a mini-course hosted by the organization's Washington/Baltimore chapter on December 14, 2000.
- the Anaheim Show Accents Technology. // Communications Technology;Feb2003, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p42
Describes California Cable & Telecommunications Association's technology exhibition in Anaheim, California in December 2002. Remarks made by Comcast Corp. President Brian Roberts on the cable industry; Need of engineers to begin investing time with DOCSIS 2.0; Video topics which surfaced at the...