NCTA Board Re-Elects Leaders
- Cable Scrambles to Play Catchup. SPANGLER, TODD // Variety;6/18/2013, Vol. 320 Issue 10, p26
The article considers the Cable Show, a cable television industry conference held in Washington, D.C. A division within the industry over the financial impact of Internet television is examined through remarks made at the conference by Brian Roberts, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Comcast...
- Paying for Free VOD Fare. Moss, Linda; Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;5/10/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 19, p14
Focuses on the views of media company executives on video-on-demand platforms expressed at the National Show in New Orleans, Louisiana. Interest of multiple systems operators of Comcast Corp. in VOD platforms; Benefits of VOD to cable operators; Views of Time Warner Cable Chairman Glenn Britt...
- The Vibe in Vegas. Zipper, Stuart // CableFAX Daily;3/22/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 55, p2
Focuses on the TelecomNEXT conference in Las Vegas, Nevada as of March 2006. Key notes given by Time Warner Cable's Glen Britt and Disney's Bob Iger; Comments regarding the attendance of Britt in the event.
- freeze frame. // Multichannel News;9/30/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 37, p19
Photographs of several people are presented including Glenn A. Britt, chief executive officer (CEO) of telecommunication company Time Warner Cable Inc., actress Jessica Lange and David Tashjian, executive at telecommunication company Comcast Corp.
- THROUGH THE WIRE. Spangler, Todd; Hearn, Ted; Haugsted, Linda; Steinert-Threlkeld, Tom // Multichannel News;4/16/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 16, p33
The article reports on developments concerning U.S. telecommunication sector. Comcast chief executive officer (CEO) Brian Roberts and Time Warner Cable CEO Glenn Britt will join a trip organized by CableLabs to visit select consumer-electronics companies in Asia. Federal Communications...
- COMCAST NATION. FARRELL, MIKE // Multichannel News;2/17/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p6
The article discusses the deal between communications firm Comcast Corp. and cable telecommunications firm Time Warner Cable (TWC) Inc. Topics discussed include the phone call from Comcast's chief executive officer (CEO) Brian Roberts to TWC's CEO Rob Marcus, an interview of Rob Marcus in which...
- THEY SAID IT. // Broadcasting & Cable;6/1/2015, Vol. 145 Issue 21, p4
No abstract available.
- FORMER TIME WARNER CABLE CEO GLENN BRITT DIES. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;6/23/2014, Vol. 36 Issue 17, p6
The article presents an obituary for former Time Warner Cable Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Glenn Britt.
- Report: TWC's Britt Eyeing Retirement. FARRELL, MIKE // Multichannel News;2/4/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p4
The article reports that according to newspaper "The Wall Street Journal," chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) of Time Warner Cable Inc. is planning to retire from his post as chairman in end of 2013.