Colorado Lawmakers Drop Pay-to-Play, Tobacco Bond Bills
- Something for Everyone? Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;9/24/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31976, p1
Reports on California's issuance of revenue anticipation notes slated to price on September 29, 2004 after a two-day retail order period. California's efforts to find as broad a market as possible for the sizable sale; Total amount of revenue anticipation notes to be issued by California; Los...
- Liberty Zone Extension Near Passage. Barnett, Susanna Duff // Bond Buyer;9/24/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31976, p1
Reports on the U.S. House's near approval of a tax legislation that would extend the New York Liberty zone private-activity bond program for five years and restore the qualified zone academy bond program through the end of 2005. Extension of the separate authority for tax-exempt bonds issued in...
- Market Finishes Little Changed As Bid Side Fades and Treasuries Falter. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;9/24/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31976, p2
Reports on developments concerning municipal bonds in the U.S. as of September 23, 2004. Release of the minutes from the August Federal Open Market Committee meeting that stated the need for the continuation of a tightening monetary policy; Trends in the Treasury market; Sale of a triple-A rated...
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;7/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32177, p30
Presents data concerning the municipal bonds issued in southwestern U.S. as of July 19, 2005. Issuer and purpose; Amount; Approval status; Underwriter choice; Expected sale date.
- SOUTHWEST Bond-Watch. Albanese, Elizabeth; Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;7/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32177, p31
Reports on developments concerning the municipal bond market in southwestern U.S. as of July 19, 2005. Failure of The Scientific and Cultural Facilities District in Colorado to pay the approximately $670,000 it owes five counties for the 2004 election; Kansas Supreme Court's three-page decree...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;2/6/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31816, p34
Presents statistics pertaining to the municipal bond market in the U.S. as of February 6, 2004. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Visible supply rises; Bond Buyer Indexes; New-issue balances; State and local...
- May Volume Barely Tops 2006, But Year-to-Date Sales Up 30%. Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;6/1/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32641, p52
The article reports on the performance of the municipal bonds market in the U.S. as of June 1, 2007. The year-to-date totals of municipal bonds which was sold continued to overshadow 2006 with 2007 issuance levels almost 30 percent higher than in 2006. In 2007, $173.78 million of bonds have been...
- The Digest. // Bond Buyer;7/15/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32175, p1
Presents graphs on the municipal bond market in the United States as of July 14, 2005. Bond Buyer 40's yield to par call; Massachusetts School Building Authority's entry into the market.
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;10/12/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31987, p34
Presents data concerning the municipal bonds issued in southwestern U.S. as of October 12, 2004. Issuer and purpose; Amount; Approval status; Underwriter choice; Expected sale date.