Clarksville Utilities Up
- Moody's Drops Rating for $256M Of University of Miami Debt to A2. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;12/31/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31791, p5
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's decision to lower the underlying rating it assigned to the debt issued for the University of Miami from A1 to A2. Increase in the debt load of the university; Key factors for the downgrade, according to analyst Kimberly Tuby; Financial position of the...
- Water-Sewer Upgrade. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;5/6/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31878, p31
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's decision to upgrade Palm Beach County, Florida's water and sewer revenue debt.
- Changes for 181 Localities. Slavin, Robert // Bond Buyer;8/12/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33960, p9
The article reports on the decision of credit ratings agency Moody's Investors Service to modify the bond ratings and/or outlooks of 181 New York localities participating in the state's Section 99-B Intercept Program in August 2013.
- GEORGIA: Valdosta, Lowndes Stable. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;12/28/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32539, p27
The article reports on Moody's Investors Service's decision to revise the outlook on its A2 rating for the Valdosta and Lowndes County Hospital Authority in Georgia to stable from negative. It discusses the authority's plan to sell $55 million of bonds. According to analysts, the outlook...
- MINNESOTA: Moody's Boosts Anoka. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/24/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32553, p9
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded Anoka County, Minnesota's sale of its $12 million of general obligation bonds and notes to Aa2 from Aa3. According to analysts, the upgrade shows the county's strategic location in the Twin Cities metropolitan area and resulted...
- NEBRASKA: Douglas County Upgrade. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/24/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32553, p9
The article reports that Douglas County, Nebraska has been upgraded by Moody's Investors Service Inc. to Aa1 from Aa2. The upgrade affects $31.8 million of general obligation refunding bonds which is set to sell and $99.1 million of outstanding debt. According to the analysts, the upgrade and...
- Muni Traders Brace for Big Wave of New Supply. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;9/30/2015, p1
Municipal bond traders were braced for a large slate of bond issues coming to market on Wednesday, topped by four big competitive sales from Washington state totaling about $945 million.
- Moody's Issues First Muni Green Bond Assessment in U.S. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;8/11/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34560, p16
The article reports that ratings agency Moody's Investors Service has issued its first green bond assessment (GBA) for the bonds of the Upper Mohawk Valley Regional Water Finance Authority in the U.S. Topics covered include Moody's objectives for issuing GBA, the advantages of obtaining GBA, and...
- Al for the Golden State. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;5/23/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32387, p1
The article reports on the second rating upgrade of Moody's Investors Service Inc. on California's general obligation bond. Moody's raised the state's general obligation bond rating to A1 from A2 and revised the outlook to stable from positive. The upgrade is the result of the state's revision...