Unfunded Pensions Jeopardize Credit, NFMA Panelists Say
- Analysts and Politics. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;5/6/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31878, p1
Highlights the topics discussed at the National Federation of Municipal Analysts' 21st annual conference. Analysts' need to factor in the political environment and risks of a state or local government when assessing the credit quality of that government and its debt; Recognition that political...
- MUNICIPAL BOND ACTIVITIES. // Bond Buyer;6/3/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31897, p7
Presents a calendar of events pertaining to the municipal bond market in the United States from June 3 to November 29, 2004. Bond Markets Association's conference on compliance and ethics issues for municipal and corporate operations professionals; Practising Law Institute's seminar on "Advanced...
- Municipal Bond Activities. // Bond Buyer;4/1/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33292, p6
A calendar of events related to municipal bonds from April 9 to May 20, 2010 in the U.S. is presented which includes a seminar entitled "ABCs of School Debt Financing" by the California Debt and Investment Advisory Commission on April 9, the 19th Annual Securities Compliance Seminar by the...
- MUNICIPAL BOND ACTIVITIES. // Bond Buyer;7/14/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32174, p29
Presents a calendar of events concerning the municipal bond market in the United States. National Association of Securities Dealers' Municipal and Trace Transaction Reporting Teleconference for NASD member firms; California Society of Municipal Analysts' 2005 Summer Conference at the Hyatt...
- MUNICIPAL BOND ACTIVITIES. // Bond Buyer;11/3/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32252, p36
Presents a calendar of events that lists congresses and conventions about municipal bonds in the U.S. from November 3, 2005 to February 8, 2006.
- Municipal Bond Activities. // Bond Buyer;4/21/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33504, p6
The article offers information on several conferences related to municipal bonds in the U.S. including the Financial Markets Association's 20th annual Securities Compliance Seminar from April 27-29, 2011, the bond Buyer's Symposium on public Financing of Sustainable Energy on May 4, 2011, and...
- MUNICIPAL BOND ACTIVITIES. // Bond Buyer;10/13/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32237, p7
Presents schedules of various conferences related to the issue of municipal bond in the U.S.
- Freshman Rep. to Fight for Muni Issuers. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;2/2/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33053, p1
Information on the Government Finance Officers Association's winter meeting held in Washington is presented. During the event, Virginia Representative Gerald Connolly told his plan to fight for municipal issuers in the U.S. by being an advocate on behalf of them. He shares his plan of working...
- MUNICIPAL BOND ACTIVITIES. // Bond Buyer;8/19/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31951, p6
Presents a schedule of congresses and conventions related to the municipal bond market in the U.S.