Friel Goes to UBS From Quick & Reilly
- George Boubouras. Fry, Elizabeth // BRW;5/8/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p64
The article profiles George Boubouras, head of investment and consulting at Australia-based financial services company UBS Financial Services Inc. His career milestones include launching UBS wealth management program in Singapore in 2003 and starting an alumni program in Singapore in 2004. The...
- Four in Orlando Jump To Citigroup From UBS Financial. Walker, Swanne // Bond Buyer;6/23/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32160, p6
This article reports that Citigroup Global Markets Inc. has lured four members of UBS Financial Services Inc.'s public finance group to its office in Orlando, Florida. Citigroup tapped Norman Pellegrini as managing director to head the Southeast region. Most recently, he served as managing...
- Junqua Leaves For UBS Financial. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;4/15/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31863, p7
Announces the recruitment of Robert Junqua as managing director in its health care group of UBS Financial Services Inc. in the U.S. Career history of Junqua; Name of the executive whom Junqua will work with.
- A Correction. // Bond Buyer;7/7/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32167, p2
Presents a correction to a front-page story about a UBS Financial Services Inc.'s report on states and sectors facing credit challenges due to slowing labor-force growth, published in the July 2005 issue of the periodical â€œThe Bond Buyerâ€.
- UBS Will Be Book-Runner on Wisconsin's $1.3B Pension Deal. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/05/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31692, p3
Reports on the selection of UBS Financial Services Inc. by Wisconsin administration to serve as book-runner on its upcoming sale of taxable pension revenue bonds. Purpose of the sale; Criteria for selection of UBS Financial Services Inc.; Selection made for other services by the state...
- PEOPLE MOVE. // International Money Marketing;Nov2001, p2
Reports on the selection and appointment of executives in the European financial services industry as of November 2001.
- CAREER MOVES. // International Money Marketing;Nov2001, p55
Reports on the appointment of executives in the financial services industry as of November 2001.
- PEOPLE. // National Mortgage News;1/14/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 16, p15
Looks at executive appointments in the United States financial services industry as of January 14, 2002. Inclusion of Pete Mills' appointment as senior vice president of legislative and regulatory affairs of Countrywide Credit Industries Inc.; Dermot O'Doherty's appointment as director of...
- People. // Credit Management;May2001, p35
Provides updates on executive appointments financial services industry in Great Britain. Appointment of Jon Hickman as Business Development Manager of Target; Selection of Richard Lloyds as Director of Business to Business Marketing by Experian; Promotion of Nigel Salibury as Practice Leader...