Advest Gets New Senior Banker in N.Y
- Three Bankers Leave Ad\est; Two of Them Go to Loop. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;1/18/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32051, p6
Reports on the resignation of three public bankers employed at Advest Inc. in Florida. Continuation of expanding the public finance effort; Recruitment of a public finance banker in Tampa; Consideration of the three bankers as a normal attrition that coincidentally happened in one week.
- Advest Hires Southeast Public Finance Director. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;8/16/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31948, p6
Reports on Advest Inc.'s hiring of banker Kevin Schuyler to direct all Southeast public finance activities, with special emphasis in Florida. Opening of the first public finance office in Florida; Job responsibilities; Career background of Schuyler.
- THE TRADING FLOOR. Smith, Aaron T.; Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;4/29/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31624, p28
Presents information about developments in the U.S. financial services industry, as of April 29, 2003. Selection of James L. Andrews Jr. by bond insurer Financial Security Assurance Inc. as its managing director of health care finance; Responsibilities conferred on Andrews; Selection of Cathy A....
- Advest merges retail and institutional. Tunick, Britt // Bond Buyer;10/16/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30253, p34
Reports that Advest Inc. has combined its retail and institutional municipal bond departments into one unit. Rationale behind the consolidation; Number of municipal professionals to be employed in the new department; Positions of Stephen Hampton, James Pfeffer and Steven Johnson in the new setup.
- Branching out. // Crain's Cleveland Business;7/22/96, Vol. 17 Issue 30, p19
Reports on financial services firm, Advest Inc.s' opening of its first branch office in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Brokerage uses net to track clients. Haar, Steven Vonder // Inter@ctive Week;04/20/98, Vol. 5 Issue 15, p59
Looks at the plans of Advest Incorporated to begin offering a service in May, 1998, in which brokers will monitor the types of information registered clients retrieve from its site. Who the data will be used by; Comments from Ernie Smith, Advest chief information officer; Details on the...
- Executive Changes. PTACEK, MEGAN J. // American Banker;12/17/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 241, p4
Reports on management changes in the United States banking sector as of December 17, 1999. Includes the promotion of Dwayne L. Cook to executive vice president and chief administrative officer and John Porath to senior vice president and national sales director at Charter One Mortgage Corp.;...
- A.B.A. Reports on New Members. // Banking;Oct66, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p185
Provides information on new members of the American Bankers Association as of October 1966.
- How to choose a business bank. // BusinessWest;Mar2000, Vol. 16 Issue 11, The how to guide. p10
Provides guidelines in choosing a commercial bank and banker. Includes the need for companies to know the field specialized by the bank; Evaluation on commercial banking track record of the bank; Ability and personality of commercial bankers; Compatibility between commercial bank and company...