Siebert Hires Duffy For N.Y. Office
- Siebert's Personnel Carousel Continues With Two Hires. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/21/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31889, p34
Reports on executive changes at Siebert Brandford Shank & Co. Appointment of Pamela Mobley as manager of the company's office in Chicago, Illinois; Company's decision to hire former Houston debt manager Carmen T. Best to work in the firm's Chicago office.
- Siebert Brandford Shank Hires Detroit CFO Werdlow. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/9/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32856, p6
Reports on the appointment of Sean Werdlow as managing director for Siebert Brandford Shank & Co. in Chicago, Illinois. Responsibilities of Werdlow in the firm; Family background of Werdlow; Career achievement.
- Siebert Brandford Finds Derek McNeil a Strong Fit for N.Y. Office. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;2/20/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31576, p6
Reports that Siebert Brandford Shank & Co. has hired Derek McNeil as vice president and general banker for its New York office. Executive who will be replaced by McNeil; Reasons behind the appointment of McNeil according to company's senior vice president Jonathan Kirn; Professional experience...
- Siebert Looks Outside to Boost New York Office, Plans Additional Sales Hires. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;9/23/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31725, p7
Reports on the selection of Mike Keane as marketing director of Siebert Brandford Shank and Co. in New York. Career history of Keane; Recruitment of additional sales professional; Growth of the banking industry.
- Siebert fills vacant slot with Dain Banker Adrienne Archia. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/21/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30792, p25
Reports on Siebert Brandford Shank & Co.'s hiring of Adrienne Archia. Career history of Archia; Responsibilities at Siebert Brandford Shank; Benefits that Archia will get from the hiring.
- Siebert Brandford Shank Adds Brown as Head of Chicago Office. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/25/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33138, p7
The announces the appointment of the public finance banker Carole L. Brown at Siebert Brandford Shank & Co. as head of the Chicago, Illinois office of the firm and as senior managing director.
- LADWP director of finance BC Monk joins Siebert Brandford Shank & Co. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;11/4/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30762, p24
Reports on B.C. Monk's appointment as member of Siebert Brandford Shank and Co.'s underwriting and financial advisory team. Career background; Duties and responsibilities.
- Growing Siebert Moves N.Y. Office Downtown. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;11/18/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32013, p34
Reports that the Detroit, Michigan-based Siebert Brandford Shank & Co. LLC is moving its New York City office from Third Avenue to Wall Street. Plan to hire a senior banker and a salesperson; Hiring of Sean P. Duffy as managing director; Opening of a new office in Orlando, Florida and hiring of...
- Siebert Brandford Hires Four From Wachovia, Including Father-Son Team. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;7/15/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32918, p32
The article announces the hiring of four professionals at Siebert Brandford Shank & Co. including John Urbina as senior managing director, Geoff Urbina as senior vice president of public finance, Ben Pan as an associate and Mary Kersbergen as an analyst.