Sea-Tac Chief Takes Off
- CALIFORNIA: Lindsey Gets L.A. Air Nod. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;6/1/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32641, p9
The article announces that Gina Marie Lindsey was appointed as the new executive director of the Los Angeles World Airports in California.
- LAX international traffic up nearly 5%. // Travel Markets Insider Newsletter;1/26/2014, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p2
The article focuses on increased cargo transportation and domestic and international passenger traffic at the Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) in Los Angeles, California by five percent in 2013 and also presents the views of Los Angeles World Airport's executive director Gina Marie Lindsey.
- Los Angeles Airport Director Lindsey To Retire. Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;2/5/2015, Vol. 1, p1
Gina Marie Lindsey, executive director of the Los Angeles World Airports which runs Los Angeles International Airport and two others, plans to retire in the spring.
- Consulting Game. Lunney, Kellie; Caruso, Lisa // National Journal;10/30/2004, Vol. 36 Issue 44, p33311
Features several corporate political affairs representatives in the U.S. Chris Stern of Medley Global Advisors; Gina Marie Lindsey and former Senate Commerce Committee Chief Counsel Rob Chamberlain of McBee Strategic Consulting.
- Los Angeles Airport Director Lindsey To Retire. Webster, Keeley // Bondbuyer.com;2/4/2015, p40
The article announces the retirement of Gina Marie Lindsey as director of the Los Angeles World Airports in California.
- L.A. Airports Head Appointed to Federal Reserve Board Branch. Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;1/27/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34049, p1
The article announces that executive director of Los Angeles World Airports Gina Marie Lindsey has been appointed to the board of Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco's Los Angeles, California branch.
- Project Runway. Lacter, Mark // Los Angeles Magazine;Jun2008, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p126
The article discusses the modernization of Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) of California under the leadership of Gina Marie Lindsey. Lindsey plans to turn LAX into a first-rate facility once again. Renovation of the Bradley terminal has started. Lindsey's other plans call for the...
- Allegiant will open base in Los Angeles. Spillman, Benjamin // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2/23/2009, Vol. 26 Issue 8, pP14
The article reports that Allegiant Travel Co., which is based in Las Vegas, Nevada, will launch a new base in Los Angeles, California as part of an expansion effort. Maurice J. Gallagher, president and chief executive officer of Allegiant Air, notes the firm's growing roster of world-class...
- Emirates adds L.A. flights. // Air Cargo World;Oct2014, Vol. 104 Issue 9, p10
The article informs that the airline service provider Emirates has added a freighter service to Los Angeles, California as of October 2014. Topics discussed include the views of Hiran Perera, Emirates' senior vice president cargo planning and freighters, regarding the same, the importance as an...