- Fitch keeps outlook, rating intact. // Telegraph (Calcutta, India);12/8/2015, p10
The article reports that Fitch Ratings has kept India's sovereign rating unchanged at "BBB-" meaning the lowest investment grade, and affirmed a stable outlook, saying that the growth risks are balanced.
- CALIFORNIA: Sacramento COPs Revised. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;10/5/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32728, p9
The article reports on the revised outlook of Fitch Ratings Ltd. for the debt obligations of Sacramento County in California in 2007. Fitch downgraded its outlook to negative from stable, while confirming the underlying AA-minus rating. The revision, which is said to affect $95.3 million of...
- Fitch set to review Hungary sovereign rating next week. // Hungary A.M.;11/24/2014, p4
The article reports that the sovereign debt ratings of Hungary are set to be reviewed by Fitch Ratings on November 28, 2014 as per European Union rules.
- California Water Rate Increases Seen Boosting Credits. Webster, Keeley // Bondbuyer.com;8/18/2015, p24
The article reports on the survey of water utilities in California conducted by American ratings agency Fitch Ratings Ltd. which found that customers can expect rate increases bode for the water districts' credit quality through 2017.
- MICHIGAN: Fitch Negative on Berkley. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/1/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33141, p9
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Ltd. has assigned a negative outlook on 5.3 million dollars of AA-minus rated unlimited-tax general obligation debt sold by Berkley, Michigan. It states that though the city maintains good fund reserves and a manageable debt burden, it faces taxable value...
- Japan credit rating cut. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;4/28/2015, pA02
The article reports on the cut of Japan's sovereign debt rating by statistical rating company Fitch Ratings Ltd. as the government delayed its planned tax hike to pay its debt burden.
- Fitch Lowers San Francisco Rating Outlook to Negative. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;6/19/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31660, p36
Fitch Ratings Inc. has changed its outlook on ratings for the city and county of San Francisco, California's secured debt to negative from stable on June 18, 2003 a week prior to the competitive sale of about $50 million in general obligation bonds. The outlook affects more than $921 million in...
- Debt Outlook Drops. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;4/3/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32352, p33
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. has lowered the outlook for its BBB rating for the city of Syracuse, New York. The rating was lowered from stable to negative. The outlook revision came ahead of the city's competitive offering of Series 2006A general obligation bonds to finance...
- Lenox Hill Affirmation. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;7/3/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32415, p35
The article reports on the affirmation of Fitch Ratings Inc.'s BB rating for Lenox Hill Hospital, New York. The upgrade applies to about $145.6 million of revenue bonds issued on behalf of the hospital by the Dormitory Authority of the State of New York. According to the rating agency, the move...