Stable Oakland Schools
- Channelview ISD, Texas, Downgraded to Aa3 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;10/18/2013, Vol. 122 Issue F341, p1
The article informs that the credit rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. has lowered the rating of the bonds of the Channelview Independent School District in Texas to Aa3 from Aa2. It mentions that the rating agency has assigned an Aa3 underlying and Aaa enhanced rating to the school...
- Moody's Q4, '15 view strong. INVESTOR'S BUSINESS DAILY // Investors Business Daily;2/9/2015, pA02
The article offers information on the financial performance of credit rating agency Moody's in the fourth quarter (Q4) of 2014 and mentions projection on strong gains on its bond-ratings and analytics division in 2015.
- Jefferson County, Ala., May Sell $650M of School Debt Tomorrow. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/15/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32030, p31
No abstract available.
- Moody's Assigns Aa2 Rating to Glendale USD. // Bond Buyer;7/25/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33554, p2
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has assigned an Aa2 obligations rating to the general obligation bonds of Unified School District in Glendale, California.
- Moody's: Denver SD #1 Outlook Stable. // Bond Buyer;12/23/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31787, p2
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has assigned a Aa3 underlying rating with a stable outlook to Denver School District No. 1, Colorado's 310.8 million dollars of general obligation bonds Series 2004. Agency's affirmation of the Aa3 rating on the district's outstanding general...
- Some 280 Districts Lose Ratings on Bonds. . Walsh, Mark // Education Week;6/1/1988, Vol. 7 Issue 36, p7
The article reports that some 280 school districts in the U.S. have lost their bond ratings for failing to respond to repeated requests for information, according to Moody's Investors Service. Moody's vice president and managing director for ratings administration Edward R. Kerman said that the...
- Hallsville ISD, Texas, Upgraded to A1 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;10/16/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 33996, p1
The article informs that the bond credit rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. has upgraded the general obligation debt of Hallsville Independent School District in Texas from A1 to A3. It mentions that the bond credit rating agency has assigned the Aaa rating to the school district's...
- IN BRIEF. // Bond Buyer;4/19/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32611, p2
The article offers news briefs related to the credit ratings of bonds issued in the U.S. in April 2007. The $4.64 million of refunding bonds of Miller Place Union Free School District has been assigned an A1 rating by Moody's Investors Service Inc. while the districts $10 million of general...
- DeKalb, Kane Co. CUSD 427, Ill., Downgraded to A1 by Moody's. // Bondbuyer.com;4/2/2015, p1
Moody's Investors Service said it has downgraded DeKalb & Kane County Community Unit School District 427 (Sycamore), Ill.'s general obligation rating to A1 from Aa3.