Integrity Mutual Introduces New Tax-Exempt and Taxable Funds
- Muni Bond Funds Dropped $3B in Net New Cash Flow in June. Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;8/1/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32682, p6
The article reports that the tax-exempt bond funds dropped $3 billion in net new cash flow as of June 2007 in the U.S., based on the data released by the Investment Co. Institute. The decrease in inflows is the result of a slide in bond prices in the first half of the month that resulted in...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;9/26/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31728, p36
Presents charts depicting market statistics as of September 2003 in the U.S. Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S security prices; Municipal bond prices.
- Market statistics. // Bond Buyer;03/02/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30589, p29
Presents data on municipal bonds in the United States as of March 2, 1999. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Reoffering yields; Futures markets; Municipal bond index; Municipal bond prices.
- MUNICIPAL RANKINGS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/08/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 1, p52
Ranks municipal bond issues in the United States based on principal amount in the year 2000. Book runners; Comparison with 1999 figures; All tax-exempt municipal bond issues; Municipal tax-exempt negotiated bond issues; Municipal tax-exempt competitive bond issues; Tax-exempt revenue bond...
- Market statistics. // Bond Buyer;07/27/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30691, p29
Presents charts and graphs depicting results of securities trading in the United States, on July 26, 1999. Includes short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal bond prices.
- Muni Yields Stay Firm for Eighth Straight Day. Ramage, James // Bond Buyer;4/25/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33505, p2
The article reports on the performance of Build America Bonds (BAB) trading in which the 30-year tax-exempt yield has decreased from 23 to 17 basis points from April 11 to 20, 2011 in the U.S.
- Yields drop on primary market, tax-exempts lose morning gains. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;02/13/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30331, p1
Reports on the market performance of tax-exempt securities in the United States on February 12, 1998. Treasury bond auction; Repricing of a $144.8 million issue of Lower Colorado River Authority junior-lien revenue bonds in the primary market; Performance of secondary serial-range municipal bonds.
- Experts Weigh Indirect Impact of Pending Bills on Tax-Exempts. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;08/25/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30962, p5
Reports that several pending tax proposals that do not directly deal with municipal bonds could end up affecting the yields of tax-exempt debt in the United States. Provisions of the tax proposals; Reduction of the marginal tax rate.
- Groups lobby vs. tax-law changes. Resnick, Amy B. // Bond Buyer;03/10/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30595, p36
Reports on municipal market participants' strengthening of their lobbying efforts against the Bill Clinton administration's tax proposals they fear would reduce demand for municipal bonds. House Ways and Means Committee's hearing on the revenue-raising provisions in the president's fiscal 2000...