Analysts Cite Cusip Concerns Over Muni Post Office Facility
- Municipal prices see modest gains; Florida county deal leads primary. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;03/02/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30840, p2
Reports on the performance of the bond market in the United States on March 1, 2000. Prices of long-dated municipal bonds; Improved market liquidity; Secondary market trades.
- Municipal Secondary Quakes a Bit Amidst $1.5 Billion in New Deals. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;09/13/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30974, p2
Highlights trends in the municipal bond market in the United States as of September 12, 2000. Trading in the municipal secondary market; New issues; Active participation of sellers in the secondary market; Negotiated California activity; Reoffering yields.
- Munis End Steady With Firm Tone; N.Y.C. TFA Sells $95 Million to retail. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;04/11/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30868, p2
Reports on the performance of United States municipal bonds in April 10, 2000. Secondary market selling; Future tax secured bonds issued by New York City Transitional Finance Authority; Modest gains reported by municipal traders; Factors that have translated into a healthy appetite for...
- Top 10 secondary market bonds ranked by number of times traded. // Bond Buyer;02/04/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30572, p7
Lists the top secondary market bonds, ranked by number of times traded. Includes the Hudson County, New Jersey Improvement Authority; New York State Series F; Puerto Rico.
- Secondary Gets a Shot in the Arm. Meyers, Maxwell // Bond Buyer;4/6/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32355, p1
The article reports on the increase in secondary trading during the first quarter of 2006 in the U.S. The total trade volume for the period is five percent ahead compared to the 2005 rate, according to the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board. Inter-broker dealers Hartfield, Titus and Donnelly...
- Loaded Primary, Rate Uncertainty Slowing Secondary Activity. Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;10/18/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32736, p6
No abstract available.
- Secondary Market Synthetics Take Off in a Trend of Their Own. Maurice, Alex // Bond Buyer;02/06/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31071, p7
Reports on developments concerning the derivatives market in the United States as of February 5, 2001. Secondary-market municipal synthetic derivatives; Index-linked muni swaps; Swap rates and bond yields; Volume of rated muni synthetics from 1999 to 2000.
- Market Post: Munis Strengthen in Light Trading. Bonello, Maria // Bond Buyer;5/16/2014, Vol. 123 Issue F319, p1
The article reports that municipal bonds have rallied for the third straight day in May 2014 as supply remained light in the U.S. It states that the trading activity has slowed, and the secondary market has also seen fewer trades. According to the Municipal Market Data's triple-A scale, short...
- With Rising Yields, Buyers Bide Their Time. RIGGS, TAYLOR // Bond Buyer;6/12/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33927, p2
In this article, the author offers information on the status of the U.S. municipal bond market in the second week of June 2013. She discusses the performance of the primary and secondary markets that have closed on a softer note during the week. She also informs that the municipal bond yields...