T-Bill Auction To Pay Down $1.998B
- Treasury 4-Weeks Auctioned at 0.195% High Yield. // Bond Buyer;12/23/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34431, p1
The Treasury Department Tuesday auctioned $45 billion of four-week bills at a 0.195% high yield, a price of 99.984833.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 4.375%, 4.435%. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;1/31/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32309, p2
The article reports on an increase in tender rates for the 91-day and 182-day discount bills of the U.S. Treasury Department, with the three-months incurring a 4.375 percent high rate. The coupon equivalents, prices and median bids for the 91s and 182s respectively are provided. The allotment...
- Treasury 4-Week Bills To Raise $10B New Cash. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;1/31/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32309, p2
The article reports on the sale of four-week discount bills worth $18 billion according to the U.S. Treasury Department. About $10 billion in new cash will be raised by the 28-day bills and about $8 billion of maturing bills will be refunded.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 4.975%, 4.950% Highs. Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;1/17/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32548, p2
The article reports on tender rates for the United States Treasury Department's latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills as of January 17, 2007. The three-months incurred a 4.975 percent high rate up from 4.940 percent in the second week of January 2007. The six-months incurred a 4.950 percent...
- Treasury 4-Week Bills Go at 4.290% High Yield. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;2/1/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32310, p7
The article reports on the auction of 18 billion dollars of four-week treasury bills by the United States Treasury Department. The coupon equivalent was 4.364.
- Treasury 4-Week Bills Go at 4.460% High Yield. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;4/19/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32363, p33
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has sold eight billion dollars of four-week bills at a 4.460 percent high yield. The equivalent of the coupon was 4.538 percent while the bid-to-cover ratio was 3.28.
- Treasury 2-Year Notes Go At 2.225% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;4/24/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32864, p2
The article reports on the two-year notes offering by the U.S. Department of the Treasury. The administrative agency auctioned $30 billion of two-year notes with a 21/8% coupon at a 2.225% yield, a price of 99.978476. The bid-to-cover ratio was 2.21 and tenders at the high yield were allotted...
- Treasury 2-Yean Go at 3.975% High. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;7/28/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32184, p2
Reports that the United States Department of the Treasury has auctioned two-year notes.
- Treasury 4-Week Bills To Pay Down $1 Billion. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/23/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32739, p4
The article reports on the declaration of U.S. Department of the Treasury that it will sell $11 billion of four-week discount bills on October 24, 2007. The 29-day bills will pay down $1 billion and refund $12 billion of maturing bills. The bills have an issue date of October 25, 2007 and are...