- Illinois hospital protesting rival plans its own $200 million issue. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;01/13/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30807, p3
Reports on Illinois-based hospital company Central DuPage Health System's plan to issue bonds to finance planned capital equipment and facilities improvement. Details of the planned bond issue.
- Central DuPage Plans Combination Auction-Rate, Variable-Rate Issue. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;04/24/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30876, p7
Reports on Chicago, Illinois-based Central DuPage Health System's plan for a $200 million combination auction-rate and variable-rate bond issue. Illinois Health Facilities Authority's approval of a final resolution on the issue; Goldman Sachs & Co. as underwriter of the issue; Use of the bond...
- BILL'S BUSINESS: briefly. // Chicago Citizen - South End Edition;7/13/2011, Vol. 44 Issue 23, p4
The article offers news briefs related to business such as the announcement of the merger agreement signed by Chicago, Illinois-based Resurrection Health Care and Mokena, Illinois-based company Provena Health, and the removal of unlimited data plan for new smartphone customers of company Verizon...
- Resurrection to hit market with Illinois' largest health care deal. Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;07/26/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30690, p36
Reports on the plan of Chicago, Illinois-based Resurrection Health Care to sell floating-rate hospital revenue bonds. Readjustment of the bond covenants for corporate-parent debt structure; Flexibility of the company to acquire or spin off hospitals.
- Illinois Finance Authority OKs $450 Million for Health Care. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/2/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31855, p4
Reports that the Illinois Finance Authority has approved several proposed health care-related government bonds. Plan of Central DuPage Health to issue bonds; Bond issues to be launched by BroMenn Healthcare and OSF Healthcare System.
- Two Chicago-Area Hospital Systems Complete Merger. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/15/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31841, p5
Reveals that Chicago, Illinois-based Resurrection Health Care has finalized its acquisition of West Suburban Health Care. Possible impact of the acquisition on the restructuring plans for West Suburban's outstanding debt.
- BILL'S BUSINESS: briefly. // Chicago Citizen - Chatham Southeast Edition;7/13/2011, Vol. 46 Issue 16, p4
The article offers news briefs in Chicago such as the merging of Chicago-based Resurrection Health Care and Mokena-based Provena Health and on Verizon Wireless Capital LLC's shift from unlimited data plan for smartphone customers into limited data plans and its union with AT&T Inc. and T-Mobile...
- LATE NEWS. // Crain's Chicago Business;1/26/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p1
This article presents news, published in the January 26, 2004 issue of the periodical "Crain's Chicago Business." A coalition of community groups opposed to the takeover of West Suburban Hospital Medical Center in Oak Park by Resurrection Health Care Corp., a Catholic hospital system, has asked...
- Hospital operator is doubling down. Colias, Mike // Crain's Chicago Business;5/31/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 22, p3
The article focuses on the expansion of Vanguard Health Systems Inc.'s hospitals by buyouts. It provides information on the Vanguard hospitals making a deal to take over two hospitals currently owned by the organization Resurrection Health Care at Chicago. It also offers information on...