Municipal Funds Brought in $264 Million in March
- Rate of Muni Inflows Drops Below $100M. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;6/20/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32157, p7
The article reports that the U.S. municipal bond mutual fund net inflows fell as weekly reporting funds gained just $24.6 million during the week ended June 15, 2005. The net inflow followed a gain of $205.11 million the previous week and marked the first time in five weeks that inflows into...
- Muni Fund Outflows Shrink Despite $44 in Stock Fund Gains. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;3/3/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31833, p6
Reports that municipal bond mutual fund net outflows in the United States declined in January 2004 as equity fund inflows reached more than 43 billion dollars. Decline in the popularity of the municipal bond funds; Losses incurred by municipal bond funds in February 2000; Factor attributed to...
- Money Stampedes to Muni Bond Fund Exits. Ramage, James // Bondbuyer.com;9/20/2013, p26
The article discusses the stampede from muni bond mutual bonds with recorded outflows of 1.10 billion U.S. dollars for week ended September 18, 2014. Topics discussed include the decision of the Federal Open Market Committee that there was insufficient evidence of economic strength in the latest...
- Funds Pick Up the Pace. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;3/8/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32334, p1
The article reports growth in the municipal mutual fund families sector in 2005 in the United States. Lipper Inc. data reveals that total municipal fund assets rose by $44.43 billion in 2005, compared with only $18.23 billion in the previous year. This is due to the fact that open-end bond funds...
- November Gave Mutual Funds Their Largest Loss in Nearly a Year. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;1/4/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32291, p24
The article reports that municipal bond mutual funds suffered their worst outflow in nearly a year during November, as they obscured a net $722 million. According to Washington D.C. based Investment Company Institute, the outflow marked the funds' first in April, when they lost $599 million, and...
- Weekly Reporters Gain Modest $156.88 Million. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;3/20/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32342, p30
The article reports that municipal bond mutual funds gained $156.88 million in the U.S. during the week ending March 15, 2006. The four-week moving average for all municipal bond funds decreased to an inflow level of $504.24 million. Taxable bond funds earned $210 million, while equity funds...
- Munis Post 10th Straight Week of Inflows. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;7/25/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32181, p7
Reports that the municipal bond mutual funds had their largest net inflow in 2005 during the week ended July 20.
- Weekly Reporters Post Inflow of $293.6 Million. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;9/5/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32459, p7
No abstract available.
- Muni Funds Bounce Back Thanks to Falling Interest Rates. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;10/8/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31986, p6
Reports on the performance of the municipal bond mutual fund in the U.S. during the third quarter of 2004. Nature of the funds that did the best during the quarter; Sensitivity of insured funds to changes in interest rates; Factors aiding tobacco bond performance.