Municipal Bonds Weaken After FOMC Announcement on Rates
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, April 13. // Bond Buyer;4/14/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31862, p2
Presents a chart depicting economic indicators for municipal bonds in the U.S. as of April 13, 2004.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, December 30. // Bond Buyer;12/31/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31791, p2
Presents charts on the municipal bond market in the U.S. as of December 30, 2003, including economic indicators, government securities prices and the Municipal Bond Index.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, August 3. // Bond Buyer;8/4/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31940, p2
Presents summary data on the United States bond market on August 3, 2004. Economic indicators, including personal income and consumption; Government securities prices; Municipal bond index.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Thursday, February 5. // Bond Buyer;2/6/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31816, p2
Presents charts on the municipal bond market and economic indicators in the U.S. as of February 5, 2004.
- Market Close: Deals Repriced in a Strengthening Market. Smith, Kate // Bond Buyer;8/11/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34158, p1
The article discusses the U.S. municipal bond market conditions as of August 7, 2014. Topics discussed include high subscription rates and low borrowing costs of bonds in the market, high demand for longer dated paper, and the sale of Florida Board of Education public education capital outlay...
- Munis Weaken a Bit on Bush Win; N.Y.C. Issues $1.16 Billion of GOs. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;11/4/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32004, p2
Reports on the results of trading in the U.S. municipal bond market on November 3, 2004. Bond yields; Effect of election results on trading; Turnaround in Treasuries.
- Munis Continue to Adjust in Wake Of October Employment Report. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;11/9/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32007, p2
Reports on the performance of the municipal bond market on November 8, 2004 after a strong employment report in the U.S. Continued pressure on the market due to expected interest rate hikes by the Federal Reserve Board; Limited trading activity due to wide bid-ask spreads; Need to reevaluate the...
- Munis Finish Flat Despite Early Tone After Greenspan Expresses Concerns. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;8/29/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32206, p2
Reports on the performance of the municipal bond market in the U.S. after Federal Reserve Board Chairman Alan Greenspan expressed concern about the rising asset prices. Comments of economists regarding the central bank's forecasts and monetary policy; Statement of Mike Moran, chief economist at...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, March 6. // Bond Buyer;03/07/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31091, p2
Summarizes highlights of the United States bond market on March 6, 2001. Economic indicators; Government securities prices; Municipals; Futures; Visible supply; Standard & Poor's Blue List.