Municipal Bonds Weaken After FOMC Announcement on Rates
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, April 13. // Bond Buyer;4/14/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31862, p2
Presents a chart depicting economic indicators for municipal bonds in the U.S. as of April 13, 2004.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, August 3. // Bond Buyer;8/4/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31940, p2
Presents summary data on the United States bond market on August 3, 2004. Economic indicators, including personal income and consumption; Government securities prices; Municipal bond index.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, December 30. // Bond Buyer;12/31/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31791, p2
Presents charts on the municipal bond market in the U.S. as of December 30, 2003, including economic indicators, government securities prices and the Municipal Bond Index.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Thursday, February 5. // Bond Buyer;2/6/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31816, p2
Presents charts on the municipal bond market and economic indicators in the U.S. as of February 5, 2004.
- Market Close: Deals Repriced in a Strengthening Market. Smith, Kate // Bond Buyer;8/11/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34158, p1
The article discusses the U.S. municipal bond market conditions as of August 7, 2014. Topics discussed include high subscription rates and low borrowing costs of bonds in the market, high demand for longer dated paper, and the sale of Florida Board of Education public education capital outlay...
- Munis Weaken a Bit on Bush Win; N.Y.C. Issues $1.16 Billion of GOs. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;11/4/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32004, p2
Reports on the results of trading in the U.S. municipal bond market on November 3, 2004. Bond yields; Effect of election results on trading; Turnaround in Treasuries.
- WEDNESDAY'S YIELDS. // Bond Buyer;1/5/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32292, p1
This article provides an insight into the U.S. municipal bond market for the year 2006. It is reported that the bond market's performance changed a bit but it was firm after Treasuries returned into positive territory as the yield curve steepened amid expectations.
- Not a Lot Going On After New-Issue Blitz. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/2/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33209, p2
The article reports developments in the municipal bond market in the U.S. It states that the Treasury market posted gains in October 30, 2009 as equities sold off. It notes that Municipal Market data triple-A scale yielded 3.03% in 10 years and yielded 4.23% in 30 years. The trends in personal...
- Market Post: Investors Look for Late Tax-Swaps to Close Out 2013. Ramage, James // Bond Buyer;1/2/2014, Vol. 122 Issue 34037, p1
The article informs that investors in the U.S. bond market are waiting for late tax swaps on the last day of 2013. It further discusses the municipal bonds market condition in last week of 2013. It reports that no issuance is expected and less than 1 million U.S. dollars of competitive offerings...