- Offcuts. // Cabinet Maker;4/20/2004, Issue 5386, p27
Reports developments related to the bedroom furniture industry in Great Britain as of April 2004. Problems regarding naming of products for YCAMI; Team bonding at sofabed firm Flame; Relationship between the frequency of mattress change on the sex habits of people; Presentation of award to Ian...
- Top retailers, manufacturers honored. // Furniture/Today;4/1/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 30, p16
Reports the awarding for the outstanding retailers and manufacturers of the Specialty Sleep Association (SSA) in Chicago, Illinois. Recognition on the contributions of the individuals to the industry; Member of the SSA to nominate the awardee; List of awardees.
- Jon Culshaw to host Bed show awards. // Cabinet Maker;5/6/2011, Issue 5736, p10
The article reports that actor Jon Culshaw will host the Gala Dinner and awards ceremony of the National Bed Federation's (NBF) second bed show to be held on September 27, 2011 at the Telford International Centre, Telford, England.
- Metal beds & bedding. // Furniture/Today;10/17/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p199
Features commercial products related to metal beds and bedding industry in the U.S. Design and features of the Posturepedic SpringFree line of latex bedding from Sealy Mattress Inc.; Introduction of the Graham bed from Amisco; Features and specifications of the foam encasement from Stearns & Foster.
- RTA Makers Awake to Bedroom Market. Miller, Hannah // Wood & Wood Products;Jul2001, Vol. 106 Issue 8, p85
Focuses on the move of ready-to-assemble (RTA) furniture manufacturers to include bedroom furniture to their usual computer desks and entertainment armoires for the bedroom. Reasons behind the decision of RTA furniture manufacturers to expand into bedroom collections; Bedroom furniture sold by...
- Potential runs high among young shoppers. // Furniture/Today;8/25/2003 Supplement, Vol. 27, p24
Reports on the state of the industrial category of master bedroom furniture in the U.S. Competition with mattresses in business for retailers; Range of selection for creative pieces; Establishment of warehouse programs to support direct-container business.
- Land Sky files for Chapter 11. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;11/10/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p4
Reports on the filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy 11 protection by Land and Sky in Nebraska. Formulation of a reorganization plan; Decline of the waterbed business; Estimation of the assets and debts.
- Sleep group going to Vegas. // Furniture/Today;11/10/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p4
Reports on the decision of the Specialty Sleep Association not to participate in the Futon and Specialty Sleep Exposition in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- You th bedroom--Styles for any taste. // Kids Today;Mar2003, p30
Highlights trends in the youth bedroom market in the U.S. in 2003. Resurgence of natural finishes; Popularity of classic styles with an antique feel; Key functionality components.