Share Update on 26 April
- FURNITURE STOCKS LAST WEEK. // Furniture/Today;10/8/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p119
Presents charts depicting the stocks of the furniture industry and trade in the United States as of October 2001. Weekly range; Net change; Percentage of trading.
- Furniture stocks summary 10/20-10/27. // Furniture/Today;10/31/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p4
Presents a graph depicting the summary of the furniture industry's stock index in the U.S. from October 20-27, 2005.
- FURNITURE RETAILERS. // Cabinet Maker;5/15/2009, Issue 5637, p20
Several charts are presented depicting the economic performance of furniture retailers in Great Britain including sales, gross profit margin, and market shares.
- Weather woes put parts of economy on thin ice. Long, Brian G. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;3/17/2014, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p18
The article reports on the slow improvement in the economy of West Michigan according to data collected during the last two weeks of February in 2014. Considerable recovery in purchases recovered considerably and increases in continuity of annual price increases into the month are mentioned....
- Stock report. // Crain's Chicago Business;10/2/95, Vol. 18 Issue 40, p54
Presents charts tabulating the biggest gainers and losers among the stocks of Chicago-Illinois companies for the week ended September 29, 1995. Closing prices; Percentage change; Increase in the Crain and the Dow Jones Industrial Average.
- The stock market. // Economic Trends (07482922);Jan1998, p5
Presents graphs showing stock market trends in the United States, current as of November 1997. Sharp drop in stock prices on October 28, 1997; Increase in stock price variability; Concern about the level of optimism embedded in United States equity prices.
- Common stock prices and yields. // Economic Indicators;May96, p31
Presents a chart and a graph on common stock prices and yields in the United States as of June 4, 1996. Composite; Industrial; Transportation; Utility; Finance; Earnings-price ratio; Dividend-price ratio.
- Common stock prices and yields. // Economic Indicators;Jul96, p31
Presents a chart and a graph on common stock prices and yields in the United States as of August 3, 1996. Composite; Industrial; Transportation; Utility; Finance.
- LI stocks report. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);01/05/98, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p32
Presents charts on stocks of publicly traded companies on Long Island, New York for the week ending December 26, 1997. Includes Acclaim Entertainment; BRT Realty Trust; Delta Financial Corp.