Top mark for Multiyork
- Stationary upholstery fights for traction. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;10/25/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p14
Discusses the market approaches used by stationary upholstery makers during the High Point market in North Carolina. Dominance of the market's hedge mentality due to low retail confidence; Increase of sales for Rowe attributed to premarket media exposure; Offer by Ashley's of room package...
- MARKETING INNOVATION STRATEGY AND MARKETING PERFORMANCE: A CONCEPTUAL FRAMEWORK. Chuwiruch, Nasi; Jhundra-Indra, Prathanporn; Boonlua, Sutana // Allied Academies International Conference: Proceedings of the Ac;Fall2015, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p82
In the globalization era, business firms face rapid changes in both the needs of customers and the nature of markets. Firms, in order to gain competitive advantage and improve performance, need to develop new strategies and practices to attract more customers. This paper offers marketing...
- Store 58 for Multiyork. // Cabinet Maker;10/4/2002, Issue 5307, p4
Reports on the opening of a store by the furniture manufacturing company Multiyork Furniture in the Harrow/Wembley area of north London, England on November 1, 2002. Information about the furniture manufacturing company.
- DIARY. // Marketing (00253650);3/4/2004, p46
This article presents information about several conferences related to advertising to be held from March-April 2004. Marketers from all disciplines will discuss the theme Welcome to the dream economy at the Market Research Society Annual Conference, which will feature speakers from both the...
- Negotiation Know-How. Wylie, Arthur // Sales & Service Excellence Essentials;Jan2012, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p9
The article highlights the importance of negotiations in marketing practices. It is stated that closing a deal is a skill, which if executed well, requires implementation of key principles, in a futurist, skillful and inspired way, and application of methods to achieve the desired objective. The...
- What's the USP? Cryne, Christine // Cabinet Maker;9/2/2005, Issue 5454, p28
Discusses the benefits of a unique selling proportion (USP) for a business. Definition of USP; Considerations before designing a USP; Steps in designing a USP. INSETS: How to define your USP;Boost the benefits.
- Logistics/marketing alliance must extend from strategy through tactics. Gochberg, Howard S. // Marketing News;2/27/89, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p15
The article reports on the advantages of a coordinated approach to marketing. A coordinated approach by proactive logistics organizations and their marketing and sales counterparts emphasizes teamwork which yields the best results. However, a successful approach must be guided by a mutual...
- Cost-effective marketing tips. Gage, Kathleen // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;3/6/2006, Vol. 35 Issue 36, p9
Presents cost-effective, high-return marketing strategies for companies. Use of business cards; Contests and drawings; Cross-promotion.
- Differentiate or Die. Frey, David // Pumper;Nov2012, p16
The article offers the author's insights regarding the incorporation of unique selling proposition (USP) towards profitability. The author states that the USP differentiates a certain business from its competitors as well as show distinct advantage. He says that the USP should be used to...