Furnishings boost pays off for Laura Ashley
- Shares rise with LA speculation. // Cabinet Maker;9/10/2004, Issue 5405, p5
Reports on the continued increase in the share prices of Laura Ashley due to the speculation on an imminent takeover offer.
- UK: Laura Ashley "encouraged" by full-year performance. Smith, Katie // Aroq - Just-Style.com (Global News);3/30/2014, p6
A reprint of the article "UK: Laura Ashley "encouraged" by full-year performance" by Katie Smith, which appeared in the online resource' March 27, 2014 issue, is presented.
- City surprise as Laura Ashley shows 50% rise. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;10/17/2003, Issue 5360, p6
Reports on the profitability of furniture company Laura Ashley Ltd. as of October 17, 2003. Percentage of increase in price per share; Forecast of profit for the year; Implication of the company's performance for its shareholders and buy-inn transactions.
- Furnishings boost for LA. // Cabinet Maker;3/3/2006, Issue 5477, p6
The article reports on the announcement by British retailer Laura Ashley Holdings that its annual profits for 2005 will be higher than originally predicted because of its strong home furnishing sales. The increase in sales during the last months of 2005 improved total sales. New product launches...
- Furnishing sales leap 20% at Laura Ashley. // Cabinet Maker;04/27/2001, Issue 5235, p1
Reports on the increase of sales of home furnishings at Great Britain-based Laura Ashley from 1999 to 2000.
- Variety is spice of sales for Laura Ashley. // Cabinet Maker;10/4/2002, Issue 5307, p2
Reports on the growth in sales of the home furnishings company Laura Ashley. Reason for the growth in sales of the company; Estimation of the turnover and profits of the company in October 2002.
- Furniture reaches new levels at LA. // Cabinet Maker;10/3/2003, Issue 5358, p3
Focuses on the furniture business of Laura Ashley Ltd. in Great Britain. Increase in furniture sales; Annual growth in cabinet; Contribution of strong mail order and Internet sales in the performance of the company.
- Homewares shift lifts Laura Ashley. // Cabinet Maker;4/21/2006, Issue 5484, p6
The article reports on the increase in like-for-like sales of home furnishings and fashion retailer Laura Ashley Holdings PLC in Great Britain. The increase was attributed to the company's decision to focus on home furnishings through curtailing its clothing floor space. Its full year pre-tax...
- Laura Ashley leads the winners. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;9/1/2006, Issue 5503, p6
The article informs that Laura Ashley Holdings PLC is leading the Cabinet Maker Index. The company is leading by 92%, although almost all the shares are owned by six investors. There has been a steady recovery from Colefax achieving GOP in June 2005, before leaping ahead on a recent series of...