- Summaries of Papers in this Issue. Tomohara, Akinori; Wagner, Gary A.; Seida, Jim A.; Wempe, William F.; Brien, Michael J.; Dickert-Conlin, Stacy; Weaver, David A.; Paton, David; Siegel, Donald S.; Williams, Leighton Vaughan // National Tax Journal;Dec2004, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p779
This section presents summaries of articles on bond market and fiscal institutions.
- GEKKO. Dizard, John // National Review;4/22/1996, Vol. 48 Issue 7, p28
The article offers suggestions concerning the bond market. Bond-fund assets declined from $574 billion to $554 billion from October 1993 to February 1996. Small investors decided that their ride on the yield curve was over and their place was taken by foreign central banks and leveraged...
- Implementing Straight-Through Processing to Hit Buy Side More. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;8/31/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31959, p6
Reports the view of bond market participants that the costs to the municipal bond industry of implementing straight-through processing technology will more heavily impact the budgets of buy-side firms. Variation in the costs associated with straight-through processing; Limitations in the...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;9/9/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31965, p37
Presents charts and graphs related to the bond market in the U.S. as of September 9, 2004.
- TEXAS: FWISD Seeking $594M. Philyaw, Jason // Bond Buyer;8/7/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32686, p9
The article reports on the proposal of the Fort Worth Independent School District to issue $593.6 million general obligation in 2007. The proposal, accordingly, is the largest school bond request in the history of Tarrant County, Texas. To realize the cause, the district plans to ask voters to...
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;8/24/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32203, p7
Presents charts depicting competitive and negotiated bond and note offerings in the U.S. as of August 2005.
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;4/4/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32103, p7
Presents a chart depicting competitive bond offerings by several bond market in the U.S.
- US YIELD GLIMPSE. // Emerging Markets Monitor;10/10/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 26, p23
Presents a chart of U.S. bond yields as of October 7, 2005.
- Primary Ready to Pick Up With Over $3 Billion Set to Price. Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;1/7/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32789, p7
The article reports that the primary market of the U.S. may be able to pick up significantly in the week of January 7, 2008 as market participants keep returning from the holiday break. The idea was allegedly conceived after considering that the week's expected issuance has gained an increase of...