Salzman Leaving TBMA for N.Y.C.-Based eSpeed
- RECORDS. // Indianapolis Business Journal;10/31/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 34, p42A
Presents a calendar of events that lists business-related meetings organized by trade and professional organizations in Indiana from October to November 2005.
- PEOPLE AND EVENTS. // U.S. Black Engineer & Information Technology;Sep/Oct2005, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p56
No abstract available.
- SME Celebrates Five Decades. // Caribbean Business;2/24/2005, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p48
The article reports on the Puerto Rico Sales and Marketing Executives Association (SME) celebrating its 50th anniversary. SME, which started out with an enrollment of 25 members, is celebrating its founding 50 years by a group of business leaders. Currently, the association has more than 650...
- Global Link for Asian Real Estate. Gose, Joe // National Real Estate Investor;Jan2003, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p14
Reports on the importance of a Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) education on Asian businessmen. Impact of the CCIM designation on businessman Michael Tseng; Reason for the rising interest on the program; Ways on how to earn the designation.
- The making of a miracle. Ruano, Lida Estela // Caribbean Business;4/25/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 16, p20
Reports that a group of women turned an empty building at Comerio, where unemployment was high, by opening an industrial cooperative that now provides employment for 95 and will soon expand to 200. Name of the company Cooperativa Industrial de Comerio; Location of the company; Recollection by...
- Education hot topic with RBA. Duvoli, John // Hudson Valley Business Journal;7/14/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 14, p3
Reports on the meeting between the business leaders, community and education advocates in New York. Promotion of education; Topics discussed in the meeting; Cooperation between the academia, Rockland Business Association and community.
- Black chamber has community-wide focus. Watt, Katherine // Inside Tucson Business;05/28/2001, Vol. 11 Issue 10
Focuses on Tucson Black Chamber of Commerce in Arizona. Involvement of business owners and consumer groups in the association; List of represented industries; Participation of members in monthly educational programs.
- Hardware Meetup hooks up talent. ZIMMERMAN, EILENE // Crain's New York Business;4/8/2013, Vol. 29 Issue 14, p9
The article focuses on an organization called New York Hardware Startup Meetup, which was started in 2012 by robotics engineer Haytham Elhawary, to connect engineers, entrepreneurs and hardware hobbyists.
- NARDA Begins Interviewing For Training Program. Smith, Steve // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;2/25/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p4
Focuses on the North American Retail Dealers Association 21st Century Retail Vision training program. Selection of candidates; Curriculum of the program; Objective of the program.