DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;12/20/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31041, p27
Presents charts and graphs related to the bond market in the United States as of December 20, 2000.
- FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;10/8/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31986, p42
Presents a chart depicting bonds in the U.S.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, October 25. // Bond Buyer;10/25/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31996, p2
Presents charts depicting bond performance in the U.S. bond market.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, February 9. // Bond Buyer;2/9/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31817, p2
Presents charts depicting bonds in the market in the U.S. as of February 9, 2004.
- FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;9/7/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31219, p40
Presents a chart depicting the supply of bonds in the United States. Lists of issuers; Price of the bond; Schedule of expected sale date of each bonds; Approval status.
- NORTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;9/10/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31220, p36
Presents a chart depicting negotiable bonds in the Northeastern States as of September 2001. Amount of the bonds; Schedule of expected sale; Purpose for selling the bonds; Approval status.
- Short-Term Tax-Exempt Yields . // Bond Buyer;12/11/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31282, p33
Presents charts related to information on short-term tax-exempt bonds in the U.S. bond market as of December 11, 2001. Variable-rate demand for different markets; Money market municipal index for investment bankers Lehman Brothers; Municipal market data for the Bond Market Association.
- New-Issue Balances . // Bond Buyer;12/11/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31282, p34
Presents a chart on new issue balances in the U.S. bond market as of December 11, 2001. Issue offerings of Highland Park, Illinois; Issues of Cleburne Economic Development Corporation, Texas, which were sold; Balance issues of the corporation that were not sold.
- Results of competitive sales. Herring, Felita; Alcoba, Marcello // Bond Buyer;11/04/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30266, p27
Presents the result of competitive bond sales on November 3, 1997 in the states of Illinois, Iowa, Massachusetts, North Dakota, Texas and Wisconsin. Amount, type of bond, winning bids, and other bidders.