Munis Little Changed Ahead of $7.89 Billion of California ERBs
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;2/19/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31824, p33
Reports on the performance of government/municipal securities in the U.S. as of February 2004. Municipal bond index; Bond buyer revenue bond index; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Prices of U.S securities; Municipal market data general obligation yields.
- Munis Firmer, Following Treasury Gains. Scarchilli, Michael; Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;11/2/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32747, p2
The article reports on the Treasury market performance of municipal bonds in the U.S. It showed some gains as the yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury note which opened at 4.47% finished at 4.35% while general reversal of the performance motion is evident. Trades reported by the Municipal...
- Munis Weaker at a 'Scary Time' in Market. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;12/5/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33017, p2
The article reports on the performance of the U.S. municipal market as of December 5, 2008. It was weaker as traders said tax-exempt yields on the short to intermediate end were higher by two or three basis points while long-end yields were higher by about five to seven basis points. The...
- Munis Weaker, Following Treasury Losses. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;4/3/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32849, p2
The article reports on the performance of the municipal bond market in the U.S. as of April 3, 2008. The market showed a slight weakness following losses in the Treasury market. The yield on the benchmark 10-year Treasury note, which opened at 3.56 percent, finished at 3.57 percent, while the...
- Something for Everyone? Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;9/24/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31976, p1
Reports on California's issuance of revenue anticipation notes slated to price on September 29, 2004 after a two-day retail order period. California's efforts to find as broad a market as possible for the sizable sale; Total amount of revenue anticipation notes to be issued by California; Los...
- Market Finishes Little Changed As Bid Side Fades and Treasuries Falter. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;9/24/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31976, p2
Reports on developments concerning municipal bonds in the U.S. as of September 23, 2004. Release of the minutes from the August Federal Open Market Committee meeting that stated the need for the continuation of a tightening monetary policy; Trends in the Treasury market; Sale of a triple-A rated...
- Muni Funds Bounce Back Thanks to Falling Interest Rates. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;10/8/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31986, p6
Reports on the performance of the municipal bond mutual fund in the U.S. during the third quarter of 2004. Nature of the funds that did the best during the quarter; Sensitivity of insured funds to changes in interest rates; Factors aiding tobacco bond performance.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, February 14. // Bond Buyer;2/14/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32070, p2
Presents a snapshot of the bond market in the United States on February 14, 2005. Economic indicators; Government securities prices; Municipal bond index.
- Munis Slightly Firmer, Lag Treasury Rally. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/17/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32837, p2
The article reports on contributing factors to the firmer performance of the U.S. municipal bond market as of March 17, 2008. Trades reported by the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board were slightly firmer and the Treasury market showed gains, such as the yield on the benchmark 10-year...