Weekly T-Bills Go at 0.985%, 1.175%
- Treasury 4-Weeks To Raise New Cash. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;7/27/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31934, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has said that it will sell 19 billion dollars of four-week discount bills on July 27, 2004.
- Treasury to Raise New Cash With 4-Weeks. // Bond Buyer;2/10/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31818, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has said that it will sell 19 billion dollars of four-week discount bills on February 10, 2004.
- What is a Treasury bill? Broster, Eric J. // Accountancy;Jan1974, Vol. 85 Issue 965, p104
This article provides information on the British Treasury bill. Treasury bills outstanding form part of the national debt and constitute the main part of the floating debt. All Treasury bills issued to the market have a life to maturity of 91 days. There are no days of grace. The total amount...
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 0.885%, 0.980%. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;12/16/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31782, p2
Tender rates for the U.S. Treasury's latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills were lower, as the three-months incurred a 0.825% high rate, down from the previous auction's rate of 0.900% and as the six months incurred a 0.980% high rate, down from 1,000% last week.
- The International Investment Position of the United States at Yearend 2004. Nguyen, Elena L. // Survey of Current Business;Jul2005, Vol. 85 Issue 7, p30
Explores the status of the U.S. in the international investments sector at yearend 2004. Impact of net foreign purchases of U.S. Treasury securities and corporate bonds on the net investment position of the U.S.; Value of U.S.-owned assets abroad; Increase in foreign-owned assets and government...
- Pima Plans $160M Array of Bonds. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;1/8/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34040, p1
The article reports that Pima County, Arizona, will offer 160 million dollars of debt in a series of negotiated and competitive deals in January 2014. Topics discussed are 26 million dollars of Highway User Revenue Fund bonds for transportation projects, 70 million dollars of sewer bonds, 10...
- Weekly T-Bill Auction To Raise $7.316B New Cash. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;3/10/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32336, p2
The article reports that the United States Treasury Department will raise $7.316 billion of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills. The department will raise the cash through the sale of $40 billion to refund $32.684 billion in maturing securities.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 4.545%, 4.610%. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;3/21/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32343, p2
The article reports on the tender rates result for the 91-day and 182-day discount bills of the U.S. Treasury Department. The three-month treasury bills have increased its rate compared to the previous result. The six-month treasury bills have also maintained a high rate. The median bid for the...
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 1.870%, 1.920% Highs. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/28/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32887, p7
The article reports on the higher tender rates for the U.S. Treasury Department's latest 91-day and 183-day discount bills. The rates came high as the three-months incurred a 1.870% high rate and the six-months incurred a 1.920% high rate. The median on the 91s was 1.830% while tenders at the...